Dundee United Target Cammy Bell

DeanMK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Fuck a severance deal,  if they want him, they can pay us some cash.

He might not be what Rangers need, but he is a very capable keeper and should command some sort of fee.

Happy to pap him off for free, but if he's looking for a termination fee from Rangers, plus his DUTD wage they can fuck off.

Just now, DerKlos said:

Happy to pap him off for free, but if he's looking for a termination fee from Rangers, plus his DUTD wage they can fuck off.

Him leaving for nothing would be fine too.  If he wants his wages paid for the rest of his deal, he can sit in the reserves for that time.

If he is willing to walk away for nothing, and the club is happy too, then I'd have no issues.

I don't want to see Rangers going in to next season with Foderingham in goal and Bell for Backup.  What if Foderingham makes a couple of bad mistakes early on?  Getting rid of Bell means we can get in another solid keeper like Daniel Bentley and he can push Foderingham for that first-team jersey.  Some of you are talking about keeping Bell out of hatred for Dundee United.  Dundee United don't matter.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I don't want to see Rangers going in to next season with Foderingham in goal and Bell for Backup.  What if Foderingham makes a couple of bad mistakes early on?  Getting rid of Bell means we can get in another solid keeper like Daniel Bentley and he can push Foderingham for that first-team jersey.  Some of you are talking about keeping Bell out of hatred for Dundee United.  Dundee United don't matter.

Surely if we hated Dundee United that much we'd give them Bell for free?

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Agree with this. If we don't see Bell as challenging Foderingham then we should actively trying to move him on so we can get someone in as a strong challenger. 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Surely if we hated Dundee United that much we'd give them Bell for free?

I couldn't care less about Dundee United or where Bell ends up after he leaves Rangers.  All that matters is Rangers and our team would be in a better position without Bell.  With Bell gone we could go out and get another Keeper who could make a real positive difference to our title push next season.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I couldn't care less about Dundee United or where Bell ends up after he leaves Rangers.  All that matters is Rangers and our team would be in a better position without Bell.  With Bell gone we could go out and get another Keeper who could make a real positive difference to our title push next season.

Like Michael Mcgovern :power_of_anguish:

Think Bell needs a new challenge and opportunity to improve his reputation as a Keeper following his performance against Motherwell in last season's play off final.  I don't blame him for the result against Motherwell but I will never be able to shake off that memory of him flapping at fresh air.  I was pleased when initially first signed for us and grateful that he Joined us to help us achieve promotion, however, it did not work out for him.  All the best Cammy Bell.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I hope we're still pursuing Daniel Bentley.  He could be worth millions in a few years.

Thought he was away to Brentford?

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

I wouldn't piss on Dundee United for free. Cunts kicked up fuck over the Telfer compensation. They can cough up a transfer fee, rabbid pricks.

They have fucked us over for decades and loved every minute of it.

Pisses me off that we would even consider doing any business with these papish bastards , but its the Rangers way.

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They have fucked us over for decades and loved every minute of it.

Pisses me off that we would even consider doing any business with these papish bastards , but its the Rangers way.

Its madness its the same with Raith Rovers they slagged us off to death in every paper, so we loaned them Barrie McKay then we Loan them Ryan Hardie.