Rob Kiernan appreciation/bash thread

I thought he was ok last season, though he did make a rip roaring cunt of it in the final.

Im not convinced he will be a real success as of yet but heres hoping. Hopefully he'll have a bit more cover with someone like barton infront of him and he wont be as exposed. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Just now, blueretro said:

This place would be in uproar if it was him that gave the goal away last night. 

The thing is later on Holt just let a man away from him throwing his hands up in air rather than play to the whistle and almost cost us too.

13 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Can't defend or judge the flight of the ball total hopeless and we will never win anything with him in our defence.... eh think that's about it 

Exactly. He was not steady at all last night. Loses or miscues just about every header he goes for, usually against smaller guys. 

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Exactly. He was not steady at all last night. Loses or miscues just about every header he goes for, usually against smaller guys. 

If we start to think this guy is a player mate we would be better packing it in . But it looks like warburton likes him but that tells its own story 

He was pish as per usual  last night. Positional sense and awareness horrific, and he's the worst defender i've ever seen in the air. Commits the same foul at least 6 times a game. 

The antichrist of defending, makes Svensson look like Maldini. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

This happened right in front of me.

I thought Holt was awful last night.

He looked all over the place at times, he adds an energy but he's not doing as well as last season but then no one is really.

1 hour ago, burnbank bear said:

Can't defend or judge the flight of the ball total hopeless and we will never win anything with him in our defence.... eh think that's about it 

Jumps too early every time, and as a consequence gives the foul away.  The old fella beside him could show him how its done.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

This happened right in front of me.

I thought Holt was awful last night.

Scandalous by Holt who I am a fan of normally.  Play the whistle is under 12 stuff.

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

He looked all over the place at times, he adds an energy but he's not doing as well as last season but then no one is really.

He did, probably unfair of me to single him out there because the whole midfield struggled but that at the end annoyed me too.

19 minutes ago, markem said:

Jumps too early every time, and as a consequence gives the foul away.  The old fella beside him could show him how its done.

Scandalous by Holt who I am a fan of normally.  Play the whistle is under 12 stuff.

Exactly(tu)

On 30/06/2016 at 6:38 PM, Inigo said:

Can't even look at the skelly, flat-footed, Anglo-Irish gimp without chucking my guts up. 

Possibly the worst cunt in history. And I'm including Andy Cameron in that.

FFS "Ally's Tartan Army" was a classic. :wink: