Dave King answer 13!!!!

On 05/07/2016 at 6:40 PM, Misteral said:

As much some of us would like more battle cries and fighting talk from the chairman and other directors regarding other teams and the SPFL it just won't happen in public, so no point in whinging about it. Boycotts can hurt the team and that's not ideal IMO but the fans will never forgive and forget. That's the supporters prerogative and the club has to accept that. 

Its fuckin embarrassing when our board pander to those rhats who openly show their hatred towards us.

To state that "I believe that other SPFL clubs feel likewise", in regard to putting the past behind us, is just ridiculous, and shows how out of touch he is with the vast majority of Bears.

All he has to do is shut up on the subject if he doesn't want to sound like he condones Bears boycotting other clubs. .

If REALLY pressed, his answer should be, "its every fans personal choice".

On 5 July 2016 at 5:14 PM, Falkirk bear said:

Sorry takes me all my time to submit a topic! An iPad and being over 60 is a bit much to handle sorry!!!!

:lol:

Your doing well mate. I got my old man who's your generation one and it just sits in his drawer. Showed him how to google what he wants, Rangers Media, news sites, but he thinks you need to be technically gifted or something to use it yet he'll fix a car no problem. He's just stuck with radio phone ins and that wee Daily Record hotline bit instead for his fans views. Stupid old coot :)

I think that there will be less Rangers support at away games next season. I don't know many bears that have said that they're going to away games. Even those that have said they're not boycotting, are gonna pick and choose which games they go to. (Mostly, Ross Co, & Inverness CT games)

3 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Wonder when we are getting the retail update. Was hoping for some insightful update 

In the article he desribed the situation as "a vastly changing landscape" certainly not getting my hopes up but would love good news here that home top is the nicest we've had in years IMO 

Maybe they are designing the latest Lionbrand tap as we speak. Could be a wee delay on it. As for away games, i'll follow our team anywhere and will only buy the ticket and spend my beer tokens in local ex-servicemen's etc. Just joined an RSC and on asking about away games it was eh, emmmm, only a couple like scum, hertz and sheep.(Hypocritical, it should be all or nothing) If they don't do it i'll make my own way. Each to their own.

Was against giving the HATERS one single bent penny but over the last month I realise that a hard core of 4,000/5,000 Rangers fans want to watch Rangers home and away. These guys will become a band of Brothers upholding Rangers name and I have absolutely no fears about them doing this. They will come under microscopic scrutiny from every fenian minded hater out there. These fans will need to get cuter about the choice of words they use as it seems like we have found that fenians seem to be alive and kicking in the 21st century. This is one of the drawbacks of segregation in schools in Scotland that these people see themselves as fenians. Then again if you have the whole entourage of the leading party in a republican country hanging about fenian dens in Govan,of which were collection cans for the ira on the bar counter then we can expect anything from the people who run the country. Wise up Bears and call them rebels when singing TBB. Whatever you choose will have to hurt as much as fenian as that is the one word we will not be allowed to sing. Back to the point and I have changed my mind about goung to away matches and this band of Brothers will embarrass the opposition at every away game we play. :uk:

On 05/07/2016 at 5:14 PM, Falkirk bear said:

Sorry takes me all my time to submit a topic! An iPad and being over 60 is a bit much to handle sorry!!!!

Auld farts rule ok.

That'll be two of us. LOL

All young whipper snappers think us "more mature" people are as tech abled as them. Jesus, takes me all my time to remember my name :-(

"particular, replica kits. I have deliberately left this topic to the end as I want to be in a position to give the very latest update on what has been a rapidly changing landscape. I will do this by the weekend at the latest."

Did I miss King's answer re kits?

15 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Little but disappointed that King said the weekend at the latest and hasn't yet provided a retail update. First rule should always be not to make promises you can't keep 

(tu)

It is disappointing, but not surprising.