Dear journalists

So the OP does a brilliant piece on scum, their fans, politicians & lack of mhedia reporting far less condemnation and some complain it is in the wrong room. Fek sakes more people have probably read this in here than would if it was in the General Sports threads. There cannot be enough of us reading this.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Well done mate for exposing the pond life. Unfortunately the journos are all shite bags and cowards who fear assaults and windows being put in are enough to frighten the so called journalists from even commenting never mind doing a piece on a tramp wanting his own teams players gassed. Horible horrible cunts. 

It's not so much they're cowards as they're all ST holders at paradump!

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Excellent expose from the man, more of this, shellic football club covering up heinous crime and condoning terrorists from '88 !

image.jpeg

First I've seen this - so the brave Irish freedom fighting warriors they sing in praise of, actually tried to blackmail and extort their team :lol: couldn't make this shit up

35 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

So the OP does a brilliant piece on scum, their fans, politicians & lack of mhedia reporting far less condemnation and some complain it is in the wrong room. Fek sakes more people have probably read this in here than would if it was in the General Sports threads. There cannot be enough of us reading this.

My thoughts exactly.

I don't want to read about Celtic in the Bears Den generally - but there's a difference between talking about them playing Inter Milan at the weekend and what players they've got that's shit and highligting the scummy bastards when needbe for maximum exposure.

There's times they deserve a mention. It should be every Rangers fans duty to highlight the scum when needbe.

4 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just one anti Israel/Jewish flag tonight and the club should be banned from Europe

Be worth the price of a ticket. They turn up as Hibs fans at cup finals, SO for one wee flag, the tarriers could be out and you could be a hero, and the churnalishts could print their shite (which they would do anyways) FEKK THEM

1 hour ago, Tom0411 said:

Can't take credit for writing the article,guy is a spot on blogger though 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

First I've seen this - so the brave Irish freedom fighting warriors they sing in praise of, actually tried to blackmail and extort their team :lol: couldn't make this shit up

Yup the glorious 'freedom fighters' they wax lyrically about were basically doing a protection racket on them! ;):sherlock:

3 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

This forum sadly is more full of diddys that rather talk down to fellow fans who do good for the club than the good folk that used to post on these forums. 

This forum is a joke these days. Won't be long till its gone the way this place has out.  

Well heres the thing for those of you expressing angst about this.

The Jane Hamilton who refers to Yahiah as a "so called" Celtic fan (despite the overwhelming evidence which would suggest he is anything but "so called") is the same Jane Hamilton who managed to create a story suggesting Rangers fans used children as barricades and thus prevented Police responding to the after match disturbances. An allegation later denied by Police Scotland and proven to be totally false following a review of the relevant CCTV footage.

She is also the same Jane Hamilton who had a series of historical tweets referred to as "perjorative" which were less than edifying at best and sectarian at worst.

That story is now the subject of an IPSO investigation.

I for one am glad that some Bears take the trouble to expose the double standards, bias and agenda driven stuff - which seeks to demonise one side whilst choosing to minimise, alter or misrepresent in an effort to deflect from the other.

I'm happy for such articles to get posted in the Bears Den, as I don't really visit the other rooms,

which means I would not have seen it.  It also gets more coverage in here as I expect more than me

only view the Bears Den room?

8 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

We know you nose this forum for stories,here's one for you

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2016/08/17/if-jew-knew-their-history-part-3-padraig-podge-mullan/

Before anyone says Bears Den,yes it is,this is the kind of anti-semitic hatred and bigotry espoused by fans of a so called club open to all,indeed it is,open to all the dregs of humanity 

Very good post. Shocking, but not all surprised by those arseholes.

I read the Bears Den forum on a regular basis, to find out about The Rangers, the team the signings etc.

That said if guys are prepared to go after the people who tried to kill our club then I see no issues with exposing the bastards and if we simultaneously expose hypocritical scum journalists then that's a 2 run homer.  No issues with the occasional thread going after our enemies.

Keep it up lads and never forget that in Scotland, Taigs Lies Matter.

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

This forum sadly is more full of diddys that rather talk down to fellow fans who do good for the club than the good folk that used to post on these forums. 

This forum is a joke these days. Won't be long till its gone the way this place has out.  

Or would rather talk about Rangers, or football? Shocking. 

The latest is that same rag raising a headline about the Palestinian Flag debacle and mentioning only one team in the headline Rangers! Anything that puts the journos on the back foot and shows them up for not doing their job properly or fairly is good enough for me.