Booing after half time whistle

Captain Hilts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best supporters booing their own team never!.A fucking joke and anyone who thinks that booing a Rangers team at half time due to what? being down one nil needs to have a look at themselves.By fuck must have been great to watch Rangers teams that were never down a goal at half time.God forbid ever watching a Rangers team that drew or lost how unforgivable. 

Just now, sammy cox said:

The best supporters booing their own team never!.A fucking joke and anyone who thinks that booing a Rangers team at half time due to what? being down one nil needs to have a look at themselves.By fuck must have been great to watch Rangers teams that were never down a goal at half time.God forbid ever watching a Rangers team that drew or lost how unforgivable. 

I doubt it was the 1-0 scoreline, moreso the actual first half performance.

Not giving an opinion on it by the way, just saying i doubt it was the actual scoreline.

If anyone thought they were booing the ref, they obviously haven't been to Ibrox when the team weren't winning at half time. 

Ps; I don't agree with it but hey if it makes you feel better -- fire away.

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aw here we go there's always someone either moaning about that or people leaving near the end.

People are quite right to boo when they see utter tripe like that served up - especially when they know the team can play better.

Provided it's only at half-time and full-time and not getting on players backs when they are on the ball or trying then I don't see the problem in letting them know what's expected of them.

Fans are passionate and feel like they are getting short-changed and shat on. There's some players I sometimes think when the fans still applaud and cheer when they are playing shite are never likely to perform better or raise their game because they know some folk will just cheer and applaud them anyway.

I don't boo myself and ideally there would never be any boo's ringing round the stadium but they are grown men on fortunes.

Get you're point m8 but when fans are streaming down the stairs on 80 mins that's not supporting the team, I agree on the whole we were shite today , my wee lassies go nuts when I want to go on injury time, see dad that's why I want to stay was the response I got today when Miller scored, booing I just won't get involved in but understand where it comes from. 

4 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Some forget what No Surrender means.

Our forefathers didn't boo the Desert Rats when Hitler looked like winning WW2. They got behind them to a man and woman and we turned the tide. 

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I was booing the quality of the Pies.  Plus a small coke has gone up in price by 20p from last year.  Fucking BOO!

I'd had a few too many in the Louden and forgot how dear it is. £4.40 for a cheeseburger :drugang:

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Get you're point m8 but when fans are streaming down the stairs on 80 mins that's not supporting the team, I agree on the whole we were shite today , my wee lassies go nuts when I want to go on injury time, see dad that's why I want to stay was the response I got today when Miller scored, booing I just won't get involved in but understand where it comes from. 

We should have games wrapped up by 80 minutes anyway. I know football doesn't work like that, but if the players only start playing in the last 20 minutes and the fans have started leaving then they can't really complain. It should inspire them.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, DP FC said:

If anyone thought they were booing the ref, they obviously haven't been to Ibrox when the team weren't winning at half time. 

Ps; I don't agree with it but hey if it makes you feel better -- fire away.

I thought we were booing the ref but maybe that's because I always boo the ref at half time.

Fuck Bobby Madden the fenian cunt.

Just now, BF2 said:

I'd had a few too many in the Louden and forgot how dear it is. £4.40 for a cheeseburger :drugang:

I don't buy any food from Ibrox anymore as it's all stinking and overpriced.  I'm forced to buy a coke since I can't sit there for two hours without a drink of juice.  I hated paying the £2.50 for that but they've now increased the price to £2.70.  Not sure where the extra 20p is going because it's still the same as last year.  It's draft and half water anyway. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So did u boo?

Nope just took issue with the excuse, another one after a piss poor performance again. 

It shows you the quality of the league when we can play at 30% and still win. 

Their game needs to be upped but I'd never boo, even if it was 4-0

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I doubt it was the 1-0 scoreline, moreso the actual first half performance.

Not giving an opinion on it by the way, just saying i doubt it was the actual scoreline.

So theres never been a Rangers team that's went in at half time a goal down? It would be just a guess but I doubt in the past many Rangers teams have been booed by their own fans for being a goal down at half time.

I said this on another post i feel today us fans got on the players back far to early into the game. Barton came over to the Govan stands waving his hands to us like tht get behind us for fuck sake. 

The fans reaction will defos get to the players and we are the extra man who can roar them to victory.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, jintybear said:

That's what I thought! It didn't even cross my mind people were booing the team <cr>

Exactly, especially since the ref was giving us nothing and gave them a goal which for me was a yard offside. Dunno why we would boo the team at half time when we have 45 minutes to turn the game around which we did in the end

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

So theres never been a Rangers team that's went in at half time a goal down? It would be just a guess but I doubt in the past many Rangers teams have been booed by their own fans for being a goal down at half time.

Aye, whatever <cr>

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I said this on another post i feel today us fans got on the players back far to early into the game. Barton came over to the Govan stands waving his hands to us like tht get behind us for fuck sake. 

The fans reaction will defos get to the players and we are the extra man who can roar them to victory.

U must have been sitting next to me mate lol 

We need to play our part,  and getting on players backs or booing, does not help the cause.  For some players it can be counter productive and make them hide from the ball.  The manager will tell them in no uncertain terms if they are shite