Time for a new formation

100% agree. 

Put an extra center half in there, play wing backs, keep the three in midfield maybe Mckay operating behind two strikers in a 3-5-2?

A diamond in midfield with Mckay at the pivot in a similar role to Sterling played for Liverpool in their run to almost winning the title? 

Just something to make us less predictable to the opposition, to get the best out of Joe Garner, give us more options during the course of game to create more openings. 

Absofuckinlutely.  Our 3 man midfield is not going to do it this season.  We've just played the so called whipping boys and struggled every game.

Saying that we've struggled in every department.  Don't give me the shite "We're top of the league". 

Speed up the passing, play with actual wingers,  not Miller

Mckay needs a rest/ dropped.

Key is quick passing,  Energy,Pressing ng,  Midfield needs to press and get in the game, dictate.

Rossiter was really poor tonight, Barton just as bad.  Get  I'm the faces of the oppositions,  close them.down. Then break and pass quickly.

13 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

The formation and plan A is NOT working. What next?? 

14 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

The formation and plan A is NOT working. What next?? 

Wouldn't say it's the formation m8, more the lineup IMO, to cdm's sliw the play down too much 

Not really sure what plan A is at the moment.

We had quite a lot of longer balls tonight and crosses from deep, both worked better than whatever the passing was we were trying.

Midfield again was wrong. Stop playing Rossiter & Barton in the same team. It doesn't work. Stop playing Miller anywhere you can fit him in up top for 90mins.

I like 4-3-3 as a formation but you have to have a bit of flexibility and potentially change it based on how the game is going.

I've said it before that the whole plan b is to do plan a better thing is incredibly naive and I think he's going to have to learn to be more adaptable pretty quickly.

Course it is . We are getting dominated by 4 bottom 6 teams who are simply playing more in midfield . Unless we are fucking Barcelona we can give up the midfield battle 

needs to be 4-4- 2 or we are getting our arses felt every game . And fuck you cunts that are in denial 

league is over even before we play the Bheast 11

20 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I'll say this now.

i think we'll go 3-5-2 at Parkhead..

Think you're spot on mate. 

Prob going to go

Wes

Kiernan senderos wilson

Tav Forrester Barton Halliday Wallace

Waghorn Garner

Personally wouldn't play Joey on form but he will. 

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Think you're spot on mate. 

Prob going to go

Wes

Kiernan senderos wilson

Tav Forrester Barton Halliday Wallace

Waghorn Garner

Personally wouldn't play Joey on form but he will. 

I dont think that would be far off if we went that way.

I'd consider playing MOH through middle purely for catching them on counter attack..

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I dont think that would be far off if we went that way.

I'd consider playing MOH through middle purely for catching them on counter attack..

Yeah moh deserves a chance, he must be sitting wondering what he needs to do to get a start in front of miller.

49 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Not really sure what plan A is at the moment.

We had quite a lot of longer balls tonight and crosses from deep, both worked better than whatever the passing was we were trying.

Midfield again was wrong. Stop playing Rossiter & Barton in the same team. It doesn't work. Stop playing Miller anywhere you can fit him in up top for 90mins.

Exactly Plan A looks to be missing in action.