We are making the same mistakes as we did under Murray

BEE

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

The line up that we had aginst the scum in our last meet in the cup would have beat them yesterday. We've regressed, we're hiring mercenaries  who are there for the wage, not the shirt. 

And yet that team had Wilson and Keirnan whom folks live to slaughter on here! 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BEE said:

Was waiting for that - even if he was (which he isn't) I'd rather have a youngster in the team on £1k/£2k a weekthe 1st team inthan the above.

I get the point your making but wrong player to use as an example. We need to stay with younger players and let them learn their trade IN the team so they get match hardened I f they show promise.

5 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He's not on £16k a week. :lol:

The same papers that said Rossiter was on £10k a week, to which Warburton said was absolute nonsense.

Our highest paid player is likely to be Barton on £10k a week.

Whilst they're paying £45k a week for Rodgers, £40k a week for Sinclair, £32k a week for Dembele and the likes. We need the retail deal sorted and Champions League football to ever dream of spending that kind of money, but even then. When we won 3 in a row, our highest paid player was Allan McGregor on £16k a week. Whilst they had Scott Brown on £35k.

The retail deal is Dave Kings bullshit squirrel, at the most we could squeeze a couple of million extra a year out of it. How will that help?

5 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He's not on £16k a week. :lol:

The same papers that said Rossiter was on £10k a week, to which Warburton said was absolute nonsense.

Our highest paid player is likely to be Barton on £10k a week.

Whilst they're paying £45k a week for Rodgers, £40k a week for Sinclair, £32k a week for Dembele and the likes. We need the retail deal sorted and Champions League football to ever dream of spending that kind of money, but even then. When we won 3 in a row, our highest paid player was Allan McGregor on £16k a week. Whilst they had Scott Brown on £35k.

Thats the biggest load of shite you'll read on here today FFS McCulloch was on £16k p/w  when we won 3IAR and he wasn't close to being our top earner 

Post 1872..wish it was a happier one

6 hours ago, BEE said:

£16k a week for this:

When we are releasing guys like Gasparotto etc.

Need to take a hard look at our recruitment policy, would we rather have a youth team player not quite ready or a big diddy who used to play for Arsenal.

Last season when we were signing the likes off Tav, Holt, Waggy etc I loved it, for years we signed players at the end off their careers, then under ally after 2012 the shite we signed, the Cribaris, Blacks,Moshnis etc. When Mr Warburton came in and started signing young players who'd lost their way a wee bit I thought we were on the right track, then we signed windass and crooks, then Rossiter i thought great, the clubs going the right way. But since we signed Rossiter we've signed players who should be no where near our club!! Our bright attractive attacking football from last season is long gone!. I wonder why the manager seems to have changed his signing policy?  

3 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Last season when we were signing the likes off Tav, Holt, Waggy etc I loved it, for years we signed players at the end off their careers, then under ally after 2012 the shite we signed, the Cribaris, Blacks,Moshnis etc. When Mr Warburton came in and started signing young players who'd lost their way a wee bit I thought we were on the right track, then we signed windass and crooks, then Rossiter i thought great, the clubs going the right way. But since we signed Rossiter we've signed players who should be no where near our club!! Our bright attractive attacking football from last season is long gone!. I wonder why the manager seems to have changed his signing policy?  

Panic.

9 hours ago, eosmhdo said:

The speed of our game and the crisp passing we had goes the minute you start signing over the hill players. Trying to plug gaps with older guys on one yr deals will never work. We should have stuck with the programme and challenged with a settled team in a couple of yrs. This fast fix way with no proper investment from King is doomed to flop imo. 

I think Warburton is not doing what he said he was going to do. "we should have stuck with the programme"

Anyway, what the fcuk was Senderos doing for the second goal.He was so deep it was incredible.

I think the scoreline flattered celtic.

Hope that was his last game. Deliberate handball in a huge game like that, I'll find it hard to forgive the guy. 

Him, Hill and Kiernan are just not good enough for Rangers. 

Kranjcar couldn't keep up with the game yesterday so he started kicking the cunts. 

The neat tidying passing football we played last year has gone. No composure on the ball, they pressed us really high yesterday and over run us.

10 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

The line up that we had aginst the scum in our last meet in the cup would have beat them yesterday. We've regressed, we're hiring mercenaries  who are there for the wage, not the shirt. 

Why does everyone compare this team to the semi win? Celtic are a far better team now. They have addressed issues that they had. Mainly the manager. We have known for so long about our defensive issues that i cannot be arsed typing it out again. 

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

And yet that team had Wilson and Keirnan whom folks live to slaughter on here! 

Kiernan is utter garbage one of the worst centre halfs I've seen in a Rangers shirt, I wouldn't even give a game for The Royal Albert 

12 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Why does everyone compare this team to the semi win? Celtic are a far better team now. They have addressed issues that they had. Mainly the manager. We have known for so long about our defensive issues that i cannot be arsed typing it out again. 

Aye,good shout. Beaten by a team of policeman/barman,then struggled vs the jews.