Club 1872 Statement

Lidl

5 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Just seen this for a second I thought wow they've actually reported this then I read the story and it's got the cheek to say Celtic fans are shocked at this????

Who are they kidding??? 

Shouldn't it be what a disgusting sectarian attack this is? Roles reversed that's exactly what it would say 

image.jpg

Notice how fellow Celts are the victim here? No Scottish sun

Rangers and there fans demand a public apology from Celtic FC for what these animals did.

Its a game a football ffs and they have cunts hanged with their hands tied behind their backs along with an Orangeman and what is made to look like a execution , and below Know your place H** scum, you could not make this shit up.

And the orange order should also be demanding a public apology from Celtic FC 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I was actually thinking of giving the next trip to the piggery a miss after Saturday , even before the result started going pear shaped , Saturday was different from the pre 2012 visits and even the last two games at hampden . Don't know what it was but just been in a stadium surrounded by them gave me the boak , and found myself just raging at the sight of them .  but let's not call those who go to games wee lassies , that helps no one here 

I agree it was a poor choice of words but i'm sitting here fucking frustrated, angry, and feeling let down by our own club on how they deal with this. A boycott there would have the question asked, why are no rangers fans there? Give us and the club a chance to explain the real reasons behind the bias media and preferential treatment. I wont be there in future, just being in a ground full of them makes me realise how much we have lost this country to them.

Funny how the story was about the toilets then the pulled it when they relized we actually saw it.

We all did not have green specks on, well most did including the media who sort of never said a thing about it after the game, the police did not see it as they praised the fans for their behaviour.

Lets just hope the orange order seen itand along with the Rangers directors demand lifetime bans handed out to those convicted and if there is no cctv evidence then serious questions must be asked.

I fully expect them to make a public apology and take action against ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, if this does not happen then bam them from Ibrox and get the SFA involved, they do fuck all then get UEFA involved as this can't go unpunished.

3 hours ago, Homer said:

Again, like the VB statement, it smacks of sour grapes.  Fairly certain there would have been neither statement had we won the game.  Whilst I agree that a lot of the flags and banners were out of order, we were hardly squeaky clean ourselves with the Peado-reference banners and Star of David flag (what the fucks that all about btw??).  Tit-for-tat pish from both sides, but that's what it's all about.

Think as a few have suggested, we need to be questioning our board for far more important matters, like better financial backing. 

Pish,

@gogzy get this walloper tae fuck

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, it was just one person with that banner.

Fuck them all.

I will be easy to identify him, I expect celtic will announce his ban some time this week.

42 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Notice how fellow Celts are the victim here? No Scottish sun

Rangers and there fans demand a public apology from Celtic FC for what these animals did.

Its a game a football ffs and they have cunts hanged with their hands tied behind their backs along with an Orangeman and what is made to look like a execution , and below Know your place H** scum, you could not make this shit up.

And the orange order should also be demanding a public apology from Celtic FC 

In the pictures i seen they didn't look outraged.

How long did they hang there for? Nobody outraged enough to do anything about it?

What about the 66th minute poznan by the majority of the crowd, they outraged at that aswell?

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

In the pictures i seen they didn't look outraged.

How long did they hang there for? Nobody outraged enough to do anything about it?

What about the 66th minute poznan by the majority of the crowd, they outraged at that aswell?

I am sure the Police will confirm that the 'outrage' resulted in complaints......oh wait

It's a stitch up.  A blatant, transparent stitch up.

Good statement, and i would agree with a ban for their scummy fans. Not happy at all that there has been nothing from our club regarding the treatment of our support...get writing, King !! Glad something  has made the papers, but going by what iv`e seen in the Sun...the whitewash begins

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You using capitals when talking about them is moronic. 

I doubt very much they sanctioned any of that bile tbh. 

So who gave the OK for the displays smart arse. Who chose the music or is that not the clubs doing either. A year ago they were banning this. Mob now they have the run of the fucking place so take your fucking head out of the sand,these cunts are dangerous and are being given free rein to do as they want and apologists like you don't help

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fuckin hate crime, pure and simple, it can't be interpreted in any other way but not one of the outraged tims did anything about it.

We need dolls with scum scarfs touching children, that's not hate, it's fact.

One they cannot deny or avoid so the option is to wheel out Juan Guy again....he that the rest of the Celtic fans are so offended by.

Would love to see the footage of the  reaction to the dolls going over the edge and see how the majority round about reacted 

13 minutes ago, BluegeneBop said:

Good statement, and i would agree with a ban for their scummy fans. Not happy at all that there has been nothing from our club regarding the treatment of our support...get writing, King !! Glad something  has made the papers, but going by what iv`e seen in the Sun...the whitewash begins

Sky sports news reporting that Rangers board have issued a statement condemning "sickening and shameful display of outright sectarian hatred"

Can't see it on the official site though

1 hour ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Just seen this for a second I thought wow they've actually reported this then I read the story and it's got the cheek to say Celtic fans are shocked at this????

Who are they kidding??? 

Shouldn't it be what a disgusting sectarian attack this is? Roles reversed that's exactly what it would say 

image.jpg

Juan guy strikes again.

Will be turned into a story about how brave celtic fans found out who done it and somehow, after a few days, how they're actually victims in all this.

I am honestly bemused by some of our fans willing to let this be swept under the carpet.

Saturday wasn't about football rivalry. It was an attack on us, our politics, our faith our heritage our fucking civil rights.

I am livid about what happened in that cesspit. I'm livid they done it, I'm livid that Celtic allowed it and I'm livid that police Scotland done fuck all about it.

16 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I am honestly bemused by some of our fans willing to let this be swept under the carpet.

Saturday wasn't about football rivalry. It was an attack on us, our politics, our faith our heritage our fucking civil rights.

I am livid about what happened in that cesspit. I'm livid they done it, I'm livid that Celtic allowed it and I'm livid that police Scotland done fuck all about it.

You are spot on.  Yup we have plenty to think about from the game/score, of course we do but it doesn't (can't be) one or the other and how anyone can be feeling apathetic about the conduct of those fucking scum bags is beyond me.