Mr Warburton "I'm happy with the performance"

1ClubMan72

Just heard the short post match presser & Mr Warburton stated a few times he is happy with the performance, not the result but the performance. He again stated that it was a good week in training and that showed in the performance today.

Is he out of touch with reality?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

It was a good performance to be fair.i think you are nit picking 

I think it was an average performance which we really should have won. That said the managers stubbornness with his system for ninety minutes could ultimately lose him his job. I like his favoured formation and providing we utilise the right players at our disposal it should work!(obviously with the addition of two quality centre backs!!)

The performance was good, the lack of confidence and belief in our players is shocking though, we don't even look like putting the ball away, composure was nowhere to be seen

That's something a good manager installs in to his players, so it really is over to you Warburton 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We absolutely dominated the game and should have scored 3 or 4 but it wasn't to be today

Yet Wes had to pull of a world class save or we'd have lost. Also it's Ross County we were playing not Real Madrid.