Halliday Captain

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

I stressed it to prove a point, at the end of the day we were playing a team from the division below - performing well in that environment is nowhere near good enough to cement yourself as Rangers captain. Will see the usual flipflopping next week if we lose 1-0.

Halliday showed "Broony" the eye of the tiger.

6 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Criticising him is fair enough but inventing reasons to do so is a bit strange.

I'd need to watch the full 90 minutes again but it seemed to me he did everything I mentioned at least a couple of times - the rolling about thing is particularly annoying and I remember him doing it since we signed him, not befitting of a Rangers player never mind captain.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I'd need to watch the full 90 minutes again but it seemed to me he did everything I mentioned at least a couple of times - the rolling about this is particularly annoying and I remember him doing it since we signed him, not befitting of a Rangers player never mind captain.

He wasn't perfect but some of his passing was great and he took his goal really well. I didn't see the rolling about so you may be correct - Garner's really bad for that as well.

I just thought slagging him off for his press conference was ridiculously harsh tbh :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

For the record I was delighted for him getting his chance tonight.  We've got a captain and vice captain in place.

:lol: This fuckin place man. :lol: 

Fed up with your shite Tam, just agree with me.

JB

Just now, the goal machine said:

He wasn't perfect but some of his passing was great and he took his goal really well. I didn't see the rolling about so you may be correct - Garner's really bad for that as well.

I just thought slagging him off for his press conference was ridiculously harsh tbh :lol: 

I'm too scared to watch back the Killie game as my mates were talking about Garner's play acting and they were all howling :lol:

All the, "love me, love me" news conference shite is cringe worthy - but to be fair the club are probably pushing that rather than him.

39 minutes ago, BEE said:

His press conference went like, "Guys, guys - did I ever tell you I used to live on Copland Road? As I say I went to a Rangers game before I was born".

I thought he was pretty shite in general tonight; gave the ball away too often, some of his tackles were half hearted and his diving about pretending he was injured was embarrassing.

Barton's even worse in my eyes so fuck all to do with that.

Wit :lol:

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I'm too scared to watch back the Killie game as my mates were talking about Garner's play acting and they were all howling :lol:

All the, "love me, love me" news conference shite is cringe worthy - but to be fair the club are probably pushing that rather than him.

He was at it against the Tarriers as well, complete riddy. Had a reputation for it at Preston as well. 

From what I remember, it was more the media asking him about it and it's always the commentators that mention how he was brought up on Copland Road. 

My only disagreement is people seem to be overating hodgson every match he's a good back up full back but if Wallace gets his form back or overcomes whatever niggle seems to be holding him back I would have him start. 

Haliday proved a point tonight, he fell away during the second half at the start then found a second wind that took the whole team with him haha brilliant last half hour from the gers 

Just now, The No.9 said:

My only disagreement is people seem to be overating hodgson every match he's a good back up full back but if Wallace gets his form back or overcomes whatever niggle seems to be holding him back I would have him start. 

Haliday proved a point tonight, he fell away during the second half at the start then found a second wind that took the whole team with him haha brilliant last half hour from the gers 

Roy Hodgson will never replace Wallace

4 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Haliday Wisney playing