• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Really can't see it,they must know that he is failing miserably in one of the worst professional leagues in the world why would they think he would be any better in a higher standard league.

they could be looking at the situation far more generously than the Rangers support do: not played well but sitting 5th, with a just promoted team, who are not in a position to buy players, mangers hand semi tied...

It just depends how they read the situation

Get a grip of yourselfs

chasing our manager out the door at the first sign of the chips being down is embarrassing and the act of a tarrier. 

We are still on a journey here and yes it's tough and frustration to watch but MW and DW are one of us. 

And turning on them is not an option. 

Just now, jackunion said:

Get a grip of yourselfs

chasing our manager out the door at the first sign of the chips being down is embarrassing and the act of a tarrier. 

We are still on a journey here and yes it's tough and frustration to watch but MW and DW are one of us. 

Spot on the same ppl who want him out probably shooting there load over him last season

8 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Get a grip of yourselfs

The first sign , this has been ongoing for 6 months now we have been playing woefully

Fair enough we should be beating the likes of hamilton st jonstone at home but we are 2 points behind 2nd (huge bit of luck with the scores in the other games) i was realistic at the start of the season saying we should get 2nd unless king put the money he said he would and go for the title.

So in my eyes its king we should be moaning about not a guy whos hands are tied

Then the question is who do you bring in am sick to the teeth of hearing walter get walter back i mean ffs ppl move on  

22 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Get a grip of yourselfs

And turning on them is not an option for now. They should be given the full season to turn it around.

Fixed that for you pal.

Agree with most of this. I think his job could be in trouble if we don't finish 2nd. But IMO the board will see the bigger picture and will recognise what kind of investment is required in the next couple of windows to close the gap.

Big decisions should be made with level heads. Getting rid of our manager that has a philosophy that is the perfect match for our club and the perfect personality for our club due to a run of poor results cannot be instigated out of passion.

I want the man to stay and be a great rangers manager. Will he be? Maybe, maybe not. But I'd rather give him a good chance to find out that answer. This season is gone anyway. 

35 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

they could be looking at the situation far more generously than the Rangers support do: not played well but sitting 5th, with a just promoted team, who are not in a position to buy players, mangers hand semi tied...

It just depends how they read the situation

Can't believe what I just read there 

New manager would come in and not be given enough money either, although Warburton need to stop doing the 2 wingers, 1 striker sub every game. Halliday and Holy were just not working last night and one of them should of been pulled.

The season was gone before it started why cant ppl figure that out king aint gave him money to compete with them.The aim for the board was 2nd and as i said before we are only 2 points off 2nd am afraid thats the bottom line from Mr king just wish a hell of alot of fans would wake up and see this.

As a club we should be aiming for the title but your not going to do it with peanuts