Rangers fans arrested

Adoniram

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We now live in a Scotland governed by a party which is attempting to break the union.Wake up! They don`t like our flag,which many thousands of our countrymen died for.Loyalty to our Queen,receives mild lip service,and any vocal show of support for The United Kingdom is being suppressed.Don`t be surprised at events,just remember when this daft referendum is presented.

My auld man warned me years ago that these reptile cunts are preparing and gettin themselves into positions of power and by fuck thats exactly what they have done. This country is turning into a republican cesspit as each minute passes.time to take it back. Plead not guilty bears.

You said the song is embarrassing so I'm asking you if you think a fathers advice is embarrassing that was the song with the "add on"

I'm guessing your not as stupid as these posts here suggest so you will be able to work out what was meant by my comment.

If you cant i'd suggest you don't leave the house as crossing the road could be problematic for you with the look left and right thing.

I'm guessing your not as stupid as these posts here suggest so you will be able to work out what was meant by my comment.

If you cant i'd suggest you don't leave the house as crossing the road could be problematic for you with the look left and right thing.

If you said the add on is stupid fair enough. You said the song was embarrassing, even though it's a wee add on during the song.

You can openly celebrate the death of a former Prime Minister directly outside the City Chambers and be allowed to freely continue enjoying your 'party'; but dare you voice your acknowledgment of the death of a convicted terrorist of the IRA and immediate arrest is at your wake.

:lol: to the people mentioning the word martyr. Martyrs are those who die with dignity & respect and for good reason. This cunt ate nothing and covered him and his bum bhuddy in each other's shite and pish & died for absolutely fuck all.

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our children."

Nah don't think so, the only children laughing are ours when we tell them you look like the skeleton on the poster in their classroom while we're tucking into a roast. FoCuS are a disaster anaw.

Salmonds rhepublic is fast becoming a joke. Terrorists, child molestors, rapists and murderers are getting off scot free and barely being reported in the mhedia but as soon as it is something concerning our club or our support it makes headline news.

Plead not guilty lads its the only way forward.

This shitey wee country gets worse by the week. Any Bears arrested for this should get a decent lawyer and they will be acquitted. This song is not against the law . Focus are simply trying to justify the huge amounts of money wasted on them by arresting people without a proper basis to keep their numbers up