Will Ally Do The Right Thing

I'd expect an agreement to be reached fairly quickly between McCoist and the club. Most likely one which won't attempt to buy silence.

[/q

what silence , he was a failure before we were in trouble, just was not man enough to admit it, he could have been the club president if he had stepped down from manager and we would not be in the position we are in, if you are thinking it is easy to say that now, I was barred from an nother forum for my opinion a long while ago.so sad we have come to this , even walter has to hold his hands up.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd expect an agreement to be reached fairly quickly between McCoist and the club. Most likely one which won't attempt to buy silence.

[/q

what silence , he was a failure before we were in trouble, just was not man enough to admit it, he could have been the club president if he had stepped down from manager and we would not be in the position we are in, if you are thinking it is easy to say that now, I was barred from an nother forum for my opinion a long while ago.so sad we have come to this , even walter has to hold his hands up.

He is earning 62k per month right now doing fuck all.

Right now we cant pay another decent manager to come in.

Right now this leaves us with the hapless KMcD.

Managing a fucking abortion of a squad assembled by the Dud.

Right now we are odds on not to get promoted.

This will cost us more than the Dud could recompense us from his gardening pay.

He can do what he wants with the cash.

He was, is, and always will be a Dud manager who has had a huge impact on financially fucking us over.

Rangers man my fucking arse.

I couldn't have put it better myself,

A real Rangers man left Ibrox and has'nt said one word about what he know's or does'nt know since he walked out the door.

Now we can all speculate as to the rights and wrongs of that.

But.

Does anyone actually think that once McCoist has decided one way or the other what to do about his contract term that he'll

shut up and not say a word about what was going on knowing full well he could be turning his back on a fortune in sales from

what ever way he decides to spill the beans?

John Grieg he is not and never will be no matter how much he thinks of himself.

McCoist was left with two choices.

1) Walk away, take nothing and let the Rhats take the cash.

2) Take the cash.

What would you do?

Would you have left the board to drool and slabber over your cash?

You don't believe the board would have use his wages to employ another manager?

I expect him to walk without further payment and tell his side of the story.

A lot of people have pre-judged him and made huge assumptions and will condemn him no matter what that story is, purely to save face.

On another note.... I wonder how he will vote in the EGM. :sleep:

Pre-Judged him? no matter what went on behind the scenes I don't think his management skills were Pre-Judged

Unless the board had been telling him how to do his job there are no excuses

Who held us together?

The fans. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed McCoist's sound bites, and i'll never forget the way Sandy Jardine stood up and fought for us.

But I've got no reason to believe that our support were going to give up, and then it came down to a business process. I can't take the idea that we'd be dead without Ally seriously.

Empty gesture tbh, I would really struggle to praise him because of the mess he's left us in.

It's like leaving your teenager in charge of your house when you go on holiday, you come back and there's fat cunts everywhere, spunk all over the carpets and all your credit cards have been maxed out.

None of it's repairable, it all needs replaced.

you leave your credit cards with teenagers and you get what you deserve. :rolleyes:

McCoist was left with two choices.

1) Walk away, take nothing and let the Rhats take the cash.

2) Take the cash.

What would you do?

Would you have left the board to drool and slabber over your cash?

Me,i would've walked away and let the club find a new manager.

So would you say any manager could have carried out the role Ally did in 2012?

Also consider if it wasn't for Ally, Charles Green would have surrendered our league titles.

My point is that I don't think his role was as significant as many make out.

As for your second line that's never been proven beyond internet hearsay.

Okay, we'd have got on brilliantly if someone like Paul Le Guen was in charge. :)

It might just be internet hearsay to you, others may have heard something with more substance.

How would we have got on a lot worse? OK, we wouldn't have had the famous walking away line but what difference would it have made in practice? I'm not being facetious I'm genuinely asking, because I have faith that our support would have held the club together with or without the manager's help.

Maybe they did but they've never produced that substance for others to see, and neither Green or McCoist have backed such a version up.

Ally's footballing philosophy let him down. But the notion that he intentionally tried to damage our club is barbaric- hopefully you don't subscribe to that...

Ally is without doubt still a Rangers legend; and one of the greatest ever Rangers.

He didn't intentionally do it.

But given how much he has cost us this cant be put dowm to a philosophy letting anyone down.

He spent over 20m to deliver us lgs 3 and 2. And insufficient to do lge 1.

The Dud is a dud. End of.