Attendace Prediction For Tuesday

MisterC

For all those traitors (bit of banter that) that haven't been to Ibrox for a while remember The Billy Boys is still banned, but I'm expecting Dave King to change that back to the status quo, in fact I'm demanding he does it! WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! NO SURRENDER ! WE'VE GOT OUR CLUB BACK !

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No immediate fix but at good attendance Tuesday will be a start, until DK gives us his vision, feck PM and 5/7 years we need an immediate plan plus 3/5 yr plan. As much as I hate to say it DK said, unless I'm wrong, that they will have a Bunnet (Fergus Mccan) plan......so is that he puts in but want profit? No probs for me unless they are not up front about it.

its the team i support not boards where has all this pish about get behind a new board come from.

If the board was not changed we would not have a team worth supporting or a club recognisable as RFC. I think we need t support the new board and hope they restore our values, give us hope for a better future and remove themselves from the headlines.

If the board was not changed we would not have a team worth supporting or a club recognisable as RFC. I think we need t support the new board and hope they restore our values, give us hope for a better future and remove themselves from the headlines.

Utter pish this is nonsense made up by glory hunting tits who use the board as a convenient excuse not to go. they never felt like this when we got the scum in the cup.