One man escaping criticism

Jimfanciesthedude

Our captain, mr rangers, jig, big lee

Whatever you wanna call him, not once have i seen him display a single trait of being a captain, he never takes the game by the scruff, never gets in the faces of our underperforming players

He offers nothing, one of the worst captains ive ever seen in a rangers jersey

Near the end of the game last night he gifted the ball to the hibs forward then, instead of going to challenge the forward to rectify his mistake, he retreated back and hid! Luckily nothing came of it but this is the guy supposed to be leading our team but showed the sign of a fucking coward who is totally out of his depth at centre half

They used to moan about Wee Barry because he would constantly be on the players back if they did something wrong so they knew to lift the game as he was always mouthing at something.

Jig just seems to go in a huff and you see the players arguing and frustrated as no one is in charge either on the pitch or in the dug out.

What a wasted few years were going back wards it needs a clear out .

This guy .Not good enough to play for Rangers.Captain?.Well that tells you all that is wrong with our club.Enough said.I have seen this guy doing cowardly things and yet our manager plays him whatever.There's two of our problems right there

Our captain, mr rangers, jig, big lee

Whatever you wanna call him, not once have i seen him display a single trait of being a captain, he never takes the game by the scruff, never gets in the faces of ouunderperforming players

He offers nothing, one of the worst captains ive ever seen in a rangers jersey

should never kicked a ball for us again after he shat it in a tackle for raiths goal in the ramsdens final.even if he was crap but dragged out performances from others by getting them by the scruff of the neck, I would accept that just, but he does fuck all.he is a fuckin bombscare, and him being the gers captain makes us not only easy feed, but also totally disrespected by those we play against.fuck off jig, and take moshni, black, simonsen, daly and zaliukas with you.

in come gallagher, faure, mackay and gasparrato as captain of Rangers.wee gas could be a great for us, if we are trying to shake things up.

No Surrender

Rab