Tonights Atmosphere

RFC55

Just in! Fkn brilliant atmosphere tonight! The best I can remember for a long long time! Singing from start to finish and drowned out they mhanky tramps from the East!

That's why WATP :uk:

were you sitting behind me in GF3 jinty? if it wasnt you, then another lady of your stature and appearance really knows how to support her team,fuckin magic she was

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were you sitting behind me in GF3 jinty? if it wasnt you, then another lady of your stature and appearance really knows how to support her team,fuckin magic she was

No Surrender

Rab

I was in BR4! Even my 5 year old grandson was belting out Derrys Walls! Got to educate them young! :D Canny wait till next Thursday when we beat Motherwell because we'll beat Hivs on Saturday, of that I have no doubt!

Thought the polis were a disgrace, there was this guy himself must have been about 50 something anyway when we went 1-0 up he was jumping about mad !!, just above the hivs fans in the brommie rear kissing his scarf and that while the hivs fans are fckn ragin lol, then the fckn polis grab him and threaten to throw him out, was a disgrace the guy wasn't doing anything just supporting his team and enjoying himself

Am with the op here.took my wee man (7) to a good few games over the past couple of year and you could see he was bored however last night was jumping about going mental singing the songs and learned a couple new ones

Last night showed what being a Rangers fan is all about at ibrox

Just came back down to Earth (tu)

Davy, know what yer on about, we have our down times, but that was fcuking fantastic last night (tu)

Davie son,what a game to take him to, im still buzzin with pride today and im an old cunt, so the wee man must be burstin.

Others will disagree with me, in fact all will,but that was my favourite day as a bear yesterday in many many ways.

No Surrender

Rab

I loved the fact all the oldies around me in the govan were belting out the songs, where as I, slightly less older, was smiling taking it all in..

Brilliant atmosphere last night, every stand bouncing.

Might have been a wee bit grumpy as folk in the broomloan played keep the ball too often. About the last of instance of it happening, when it appeared that the ball was chucked down the gantry stairs never to be seen again, I saw the ball reappear where a bear shoved it under his jersey, I'm sure he left the ground saying he was pregnant :D

The atmosphere was as good as it has been for years.

The support played their part and the second goal celebrations in the stands were as enthusiastic and emotional as any I've ever witnessed at Ibrox.

Also, after witnessing so many bears young and old belting out The Cry Was No Surrender one has to ask how has the SNP managed to get such a stranglehold on this country.

The gusto people were belting out the tunes last night made me proud and hopeful that out club and our country's future might be brighter than I feared.

Last night was what our club is all about.

You can have several girlfriends/wives, jobs etc but you only have one football club in your life.

Can't remember hearing the Hivs fans. If I wasn't sitting across from the mhanky bu are trying to keep astards I would of swore they weren't there.

Was sat in the middle of BR behind the goal, they were ok until we scored, definitely louder than BF1. BF1 was disappointing, they need to up it and get loud, hard when you are trying to keep it going for 90 minutes but I would prefer them to have a few minutes rest and up the ante when it matters.

The atmosphere was as good as it has been for years.

The support played their part and the second goal celebrations in the stands were as enthusiastic and emotional as any I've ever witnessed at Ibrox.

Also, after witnessing so many bears young and old belting out The Cry Was No Surrender one has to ask how has the SNP managed to get such a stranglehold on this country.

The gusto people were belting out the tunes last night made me proud and hopeful that out club and our country's future might be brighter than I feared.

Last night was what our club is all about.

You can have several girlfriends/wives, jobs etc but you only have one football club in your life.

I wrote 3 pages worth,you summed it up better in 2 sentences.i feel so proud of us all, and privileged to have been part of a truly truly great ibrox night. When everybody unites, nobody can take us.i took a 4 minute video on my phone when the teams came out the tunnel, fuck me im so fuckin loud, and i thought the crowd were louder than me..every description and every other name for Rangers you ever heard came out my mouth at maximum decibels.Only to pack up completely halfway through follow follow with 10 mins to go.

I achieved my goal of leaving my tonsils on my seat ha ha ha, mind you so did every other bear.

No Surrender

Rab

Was sat in the middle of BR behind the goal, they were ok until we scored, definitely louder than BF1. BF1 was disappointing, they need to up it and get loud, hard when you are trying to keep it going for 90 minutes but I would prefer them to have a few minutes rest and up the ante when it matters.

hiv's weren't heard at all last night. The last game at Ibrox when they beat us they were all you could hear understandably so.

The whole of the broomloan were fantastic last night.. especially the "we're the only....." sing song with the WE

How do you post a bloody video on here?! I've used the "link" option and copy/pasted the video url, no working though...

If it's a youtube one, all you do is copy the link and then paste it.

Even if it doesn't look right, post it and I can edit it and see if I can fix it for you.

If it isn't a youtube one it won't embed and will just be a link.

Defensively we were good but how many chances did we create

First 20 mins we were 2nd to everything

Agreed, we have played better in games and lost, but the difference tonight was the fighting attitude of the whole team and that is worth a great deal.

If it's a youtube one, all you do is copy the link and then paste it.

Even if it doesn't look right, post it and I can edit it and see if I can fix it for you.

If it isn't a youtube one it won't embed and will just be a link.

Cheers for the help btw, always thought you had to click "link" lol