Alistair Mccoist Mbe

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the players are bleeding the club dry for similar amounts of money for doing fuck all.

Players currently playing for the club that the fat, scumbag leech brought in >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fat, scumbag leech sitting on his fat arse doing fuck all while bleeding the club he 'loves' dry

If everyone put their family before the team, there would be no team. It's not like Gordy is not provided essentials like food and shelter for his family and is working extra hours for some pleasure in life.

There's a world of a difference between supporting our club and denying things to your family to accommodate that.

There's a world of a difference between supporting our club and denying things to your family to accommodate that.

Holidays aren't essentials, neither are PS4s.

When you've grew up following Rangers that becomes a priority.

The example is a pretty good one as I'm sure 'Gordy' covers his bills and makes sure his family are clothed and fed, next on his list of priorities are Rangers which will ring true with everyone on here.

McCoist will never, ever understand what a real fan goes through to watch our club, no doubt he will get free tickets in the future etc.

I wonder how many of us have destroyed our bank accounts/jobs/relationships for the pleasure of seeing our team.

Would anyone on this forum have backed Charles Greens consortium had Ally McCoist not have endorsed his new regime? Well I dont believe I would have, so for me Ally McCoist was one of the major factors in the IPO being so successful. We all bought into this epic journey, if you invested in shares then you had the right to object to Allys package then. In fact if I remember events correctly Ally took a particularly hefty wage cut as did his background team after the first set of accounts were released thus saving the club plenty in finances. In fact this continued until he handed in his notice, now that doesn't mean he was a success as a manager or that I understand his stance because I dont especially in light of these recent events regarding the board changes.

Had the guy on the bike have presented myself with the same amount of joy and pride as our all time leading goalscorer, then I would be more the happy to pay for big Gordys second car, infact I would be his personal chauffeur if he wanted.

Point I am clumsily trying to make is this if I was wealthy myself I would be more than happy to give Ally his 60,000 a month. His credentials as a Rangers man have been endorsed by the greatest of legends of our club.

I for one will believe the words of Sandy Jardine and Walter Smith before those of disgruntled ex directors and boardmembers who wouldn't know Rangers CLASS if it walked by them at the top of the stairs.

Holidays aren't essentials, neither are PS4s.

When you've grew up following Rangers that becomes a priority.

The example is a pretty good one as I'm sure 'Gordy' covers his bills and makes sure his family are clothed and fed, next on his list of priorities are Rangers which will ring true with everyone on here.

McCoist will never, ever understand what a real fan goes through to watch our club, no doubt he will get free tickets in the future etc.

I wonder how many of us have destroyed our bank accounts/jobs/relationships for the pleasure of seeing our team.

:lol:

get a grip, if you said to a kid that they weren't getting a PS4 because you were chucking the money at a foundation that wants to buy shares in a football club that they might not even be interested in - not too mention the fact the shares won't one day become his or the fact the he shares will be diluted as loans are turned to equity - they would think your an utter bastard.

aye i'll agree i've got into shit with the ex, been off work from over celebrating and tanked my credit card following the club but as someone who has kids - they will always come first, anyone who doesn't give their kids they best they can because they want to pay into an investment model needs to re-evaluate their life.

Would anyone on this forum have backed Charles Greens consortium had Ally McCoist not have endorsed his new regime? Well I dont believe I would have, so for me Ally McCoist was one of the major factors in the IPO being so successful. We all bought into this epic journey, if you invested in shares then you had the right to object to Allys package then. In fact if I remember events correctly Ally took a particularly hefty wage cut as did his background team after the first set of accounts were released thus saving the club plenty in finances. In fact this continued until he handed in his notice, now that doesn't mean he was a success as a manager or that I understand his stance because I dont especially in light of these recent events regarding the board changes.

Had the guy on the bike have presented myself with the same amount of joy and pride as our all time leading goalscorer, then I would be more the happy to pay for big Gordys second car, infact I would be his personal chauffeur if he wanted.

Point I am clumsily trying to make is this if I was wealthy myself I would be more than happy to give Ally his 60,000 a month. His credentials as a Rangers man have been endorsed by the greatest of legends of our club.

I for one will believe the words of Sandy Jardine and Walter Smith before those of disgruntled ex directors and boardmembers who wouldn't know Rangers CLASS if it walked by them at the top of the stairs.

If it's to be believed, he was also the main proponent in keeping all our titles intact when others at the club would have given them away to the baying hordes at the SPL/SFA. How much are our titles worth to us?

I have frequently chosen to spend my money on Rangers over other things - if it's just about me then I can't think of a time when I favoured something else over Rangers.

If considerations for my family were/are involved then they come first.

:lol:

get a grip, if you said to a kid that they weren't getting a PS4 because you were chucking the money at a foundation that wants to buy shares in a football club that they might not even be interested in - not too mention the fact the shares won't one day become his or the fact the he shares will be diluted as loans are turned to equity - they would think your an utter bastard.

My kid isn't a spoiled bastard, he doesn't expect or demand things like that and he would get his arse kicked if he did.

I read loads of guys on here around that time saying that they were spending savings/holiday money on the IPO etc.

If I had that spare cash I wouldn't spend it on Rangers First anyway, not that I have anything against them but I would buy my own shares.

McCoist is rich, let's not forget that.

He will be on TV sport shows and covering games when all this is said and done.

It's not like his family are on the breadline.

He earned over £1 million just from managing in those 3 years never mind what he earned as Assistant, player and TV personality.

Why folk are trying to make it out like he NEEDS the money hes stealing right now is pathetic.

Rangers is bigger than any 1 person....unless it's Ally McCoist.

I have frequently chosen to spend my money on Rangers over other things - if it's just about me then I can't think of a time when I favoured something else over Rangers.

If considerations for my family were/are involved then they come first.

Of course.

The point is here that denying someone a PS4 or a holiday is apparently not doing your best for your family.

If it's to be believed, he was also the main proponent in keeping all our titles intact when others at the club would have given them away to the baying hordes at the SPL/SFA. How much are our titles worth to us?

We know for a fact that if Green had been the man who drew the line in the sand over title stripping we would never have heard the end of it from the charlatan.

And whilst we don't know for certain who refused to even consider surrendering titles as yet - the only other person standing for Rangers at the negotiations was McCoist - and he's kept his counsel on this (and many other matters I don't doubt) to this day.

The rush to judge McCoist with one side of a story to hand makes less than no sense at all. Yet that's not stopping people who should know better from joining the herd.

And it was never going to stop the herd of thinking in any event.

Of course.

The point is here that denying someone a PS4 or a holiday is apparently not doing your best for your family.

no the point is that to deny your kids things you could treat them too, work overtime therefore not seeing your family just to earn money to chuck into a big pot on the table you don't own is ridiculous.

the OP in this thread is fucking woeful it reads like an Oxfam appeal FFS.

We know for a fact that if Green had been the man who drew the line in the sand over title stripping we would never have heard the end of it from the charlatan.

And whilst we don't know for certain as yet - the only other person standing for Rangers at the negotiations was McCoist - and he's kept his counsel on this (and many other matters I don't doubt) to this day.

The rush to judge McCoist with one side of a story to hand makes less than no sense at all. Yet that's not stopping people who should know better from joining the herd.

And it was never going to stop the herd of thinking in any event.

But its not one side of the story MM.

His wages which were (correction ARE) - exhorbitant. No wonder he didnt want them released.

His excuses for miserable performances, some of which were apportioned to the weather or Charles Green statements were an insult to every Rangers supporter.

If others were "spivs" for avaiing themselves of penny shares - why was McCoist exempt from such criticism ?

His management, forward thinking and signings have been an absolute disaster - and no matter how much is available courtesy of the new board and investors, much of it will be used up clearing up the mess he has left.

As a football manager he has failed comprehensively despite having vastly more resources and finances than his nearest competitors.

Having a mindset that you are still "entitled" to be drawing a wage from a job you have performed so abysmally in sure takes some amount of brassneck.

no the point is that to deny your kids things you could treat them too, work overtime therefore not seeing your family just to earn money to chuck into a big pot on the table you don't own is ridiculous.

the OP in this thread is fucking woeful it reads like an Oxfam appeal FFS.

What is "fucking woeful" is that guys who are chucking into that pot are seeing it leeched by indivduals who continue to treat this club as a gravy train, despite having wealth well in excess of those who contribute to it.

What is "fucking woeful" is that guys who are chucking into that pot are seeing it leeched by indivduals who continue to treat this club as a gravy train, despite having wealth well in excess of those who contribute to it.

Sorry, how does McCoist wage effect the Rangers First pot? they buy shares, not pay wages?