Alistair Mccoist Mbe

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But its not one side of the story MM.

His wages which were (correction ARE) - exhorbitant. No wonder he didnt want them released.

His excuses for miserable performances, some of which were apportioned to the weather or Charles Green statements were an insult to every Rangers supporter.

If others were "spivs" for avaiing themselves of penny shares - why was McCoist exempt from such criticism ?

His management, forward thinking and signings have been an absolute disaster - and no matter how much is available courtesy of the new board and investors, much of it will be used up clearing up the mess he has left.

As a football manager he has failed comprehensively despite having vastly more resources and finances than his nearest competitors.

Having a mindset that you are still "entitled" to be drawing a wage from a job you have performed so abysmally in sure takes some amount of brassneck.

Unless you have all the facts on the back story, D'Art, then the judgements made on McCoist cannot possibly be fair or balanced. And we most certainly need McCoist's side of the story.

You know that.

And you don't need to tell me he's not above criticism - I remember well the 'Ally, Ally get tae fuck' chants at the start of his Rangers playing career!

Unless you have all the facts on the back story, D'Art, then the judgements made on McCoist cannot possibly be fair or balanced. And we most certainly need McCoist's side of the story.

You know that.

And you don't need to tell me he's not above criticism - I remember well the 'Ally, Ally get tae fuck' chants at the start of his Rangers playing career!

That's nonsense tbh.

Sometimes things are exactly as they seem

I'm not sure what's worse, McCoist's greed or the fact that there's still the odd person defending it in any way

I don't think there is anyone on this thread who actually thinks McCoist deserves the money, or should be taking it, but maybe one or two would like to hear what McCoist has to say before coming to a conclusion on what his motives are.

He might surprise us all and be planning to give the entire pot of money to Rangers First :D

Great post D'A, that is the truth of it. They don't see it that way a lot of them, they think the fans are there to be milked when they need it. It's a sense of entitlement for some of them which turns into greed. The fans are the lifeblood of any club but for The Rangers this few years they are The Rangers. Not ex players, management or coaching staff the fans, and the sooner that's established the better. Because watching how things are sizing up the hangars on are making a comeback. Dave King show us your money pronto !

You know that.

MM stop making excuses - we really dont need to fill in the gaps here.

So long as we continue to make excuses, or postpone judgement for the full and unabridged facts on the gravy train culture at our club - we wil never eradicate it.

I don't think there is anyone on this thread who actually thinks McCoist deserves the money, or should be taking it, but maybe one or two would like to hear what McCoist has to say before coming to a conclusion on what his motives are.

He might surprise us all and be planning to give the entire pot of money to Rangers First :D

He's been a wall of silence for months, expecting some amazing revelation from him his taking optimism to new levels

place is in meltdown months after we knew that McCoist would be paid for the remainder of his contract, what a start to the weekend......

have people really sat and stewed over this for so long?

King must be laughing his cock off at how well the plan has gone.

Great article Dart, it reminds me of my younger days, when my father used to go and pawn his suit or my mothers coat, just to watch his beloved club. There was lots of fans which done the same in those days. My Father, and Grandfather, would often walk to Ibrox with myself by their side. They would both pay and lift me over the turnstile. If we had no money, we would just wait until the would open the gates with 20 minutes to go, and we would watch the rest of the game then walk back home again to Possil. Sad to say those days are gone, and Ally should hang his head in shame.

Months after being released from his duties for his miserable managerial failure that fat cunt still has his hands in my & every other paying fans wallets. Worst part us I bet he thinks he deserves every penny.

Im afraid Brian you are missing the wider point of it all.

i'm really not.

People are outraged at McCoist being paid a wage he's entitled to and they have known this for months. That about sum it up?

time to move on, their master at the top of the staircase says everythings fine, McCoist is allowed back at Ibrox so where's the issue? or will there be a mass protest at Kings allowance of McCoists return as a fan?

i'm not happy about it but instead of being a little bitch about it, i accept that we can do nothing about it so i'll move on and look to our immediate future - securing promotion.

Sick of McCoist, proved time and time again what he's really all about. Yeah fair enough he may be entitled to it through contracts and what not but if you had a career at Rangers like Allys, made millions over the years, would you not be willing to sacrifice a bit of money for the club you supposedly love?!

Ally hang your head in shame.