Alistair Mccoist Mbe

I guess it's the age we're living in .

Years ago the bankers nearly brought the country to its knees and though many got sacked because of it , they ended up with big pay offs. Quite rightly , the country was in an uproar.

We've had directors paid bonuses for years of failure , and , quite rightly another uproar.

So what's the difference with McCoist ? Because he's a Rangers man ?

If he was that much of a Rangers man , he'd understand the sentiment of the fans that struggle to make ends meet just to pay for their ST that go towards his wages watching the telly , instead of buying quality players that might actually make a difference to our season.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the problem though.

I actually agreed with that ideology . What I didn't expect is how he managed to turn players , that did well under various managers , into duds. Add to that , guys like Murdoch , Shiels , Zal and McGregor ( now playing in his right position ) are now key players , whereas before they hardly got a look in. It's called man management , and McCoist was shite at it.

Other than Aluko , I can't think of anyone that did better for him than did for their previous club. That in itself is an indictment of his managerial abilities.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Too true Blue.

:uk:

Nailed your colours firmly to the DK mast,D'art.

Mccoists position is morally repugnant, but I never took you for DKs enforcer.

That's a bit disappointing Cush - I think you know Ive been highly critical of the gravy train culture of excess at our club for some time, I have always written from the heart and not to be anybody's enforcer.

If Im nailing my colours to any mast its to that which sees supporters hard earned cash used responsibly and not to satisfy the greed and avarice of indivduals who wish to board the Ibrox gravy train

As you can see from the date on this tweet....

1pjf9s.png

Yes in Scotland I would agree but there are many managers made much more than Ally has, a recent England manager got 2m to leave and Souness was paid on the books of Newcastle for 3 years after they pumped him, he got that much that he couldnt take a job in football that paid better than he was getting for sitting in the house,

Given the comparative levels and standard of football I stand by my comment that in the history of football no manager has been so handsomely rewarded for failure.