Derby Fans Giving It To Collymore.

Stanley having another moment. This time with Karl Henry of QPR (and Rio)....Also been slagging off Kay Burley too apparently (unsurprisingly!) :)

Love twitter. Where else could you debate politics with a woman-beating scumbag. #peopleinglasshouses.

@karlhenry08 went in hard! Ooooofff! What's all this???

See both of you at #QPR next time i’m there @rioferdy5 @karlhenry08 , you can run your mouths off to my face. God bless.

You’ve been giving it for time @rioferdy5 so not surprised to see you pipe up. Meet me at #QPR next week when i’m down twitter gangsta.

Had @StanCollymore on toast if I do say so, myself. His last few tweets have shown his true colours! Violence solves nothing Stan. 1f44b.png1f629.png

.@StanCollymore Stan, its @KayBurley if you need to slag me off directly. Surely you remember from when your were direct messaging me 1f609.png

Stanley having another moment. This time with Karl Henry of QPR (and Rio)....Also been slagging off Kay Burley too apparently (unsurprisingly!) :)

wY8Xy4Cf_bigger.jpegKarl Henry @karlhenry08 2h2 hours ago

Love twitter. Where else could you debate politics with a woman-beating scumbag. #peopleinglasshouses.

Rio Ferdinand@rioferdy5 1h1 hour ago

@karlhenry08 went in hard! Ooooofff! What's all this???

45]

-6kJUpFn_bigger.jpegStan CollymoreVerified account@StanCollymore

See both of you at #QPR next time im there @rioferdy5 @karlhenry08 , you can run your mouths off to my face. God bless.

-6kJUpFn_normal.jpegStan Collymore @StanCollymore · 1h1 hour ago

Youve been giving it for time @rioferdy5 so not surprised to see you pipe up. Meet me at #QPR next week when im down twitter gangsta.

wY8Xy4Cf_normal.jpegKarl Henry @karlhenry08 · 29m29 minutes ago

Had @StanCollymore on toast if I do say so, myself. His last few tweets have shown his true colours! Violence solves nothing Stan. 1f44b.png1f629.png

MkkHwI_F_normal.jpgKay Burley @KayBurley · 11h11 hours ago

.@StanCollymore Stan, its @KayBurley if you need to slag me off directly. Surely you remember from when your were direct messaging me 1f609.png

:lol: Tries to play the "reformed character", while threatening anybody who ever disagrees with him physical violence. Utterly ridiculous excuse for a man. Talksport should be ashamed.