Hearts Not Top Of The Spl

G.E.C.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck is that a soft penalty :lol: - the guy gets wrong side of the Bistro chef and he clips him from behind. Clear penalty.

Great finish.

Oh and fuck Hearts & Celtic.

I agree, valid penalty, the forward get's in front and the defender makes contact from behind ( :ph34r: ), so the forward is within his rights to go down.

Crackin' penalty as well (tu)

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't win the league this year especially if it looked like they were going to get their collars felt for what has gone on with GCC, EDC and Lennoxtown Partnership. I can just hear them make the defence of 'how can you strip titles for financial doping when we haven't even won the league this year', 'just look how we've had to cut back on quality of players'. Make no mistake the Mhanks will go to any level to get out of any punishment if they are found to have been playing fast and loose with money from the public purse.

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't win the league this year especially if it looked like they were going to get their collars felt for what has gone on with GCC, EDC and Lennoxtown Partnership. I can just hear them make the defence of 'how can you strip titles for financial doping when we haven't even won the league this year', 'just look how we've had to cut back on quality of players'. Make no mistake the Mhanks will go to any level to get out of any punishment if they are found to have been playing fast and loose with money from the public purse.

:lol::anguish: get a grip mate.

I think you've pretty much contradicted yourself there.

How's that Oleg?

First statement is obvious.

So I take it you think one of the other 2 mentioned will be the challengers?

Edit. IMO There wont be any, just talked up non challengers like the sheep (who were never a real challenge to the scum) just talked up to pretend it wasn't a one horse race.

Respect what Derek has done with sheep and Neilson at Farts.

Both of them have dragged those clubs up especially Neilson giving the lazy players extra training sessions.

Neilson seems to get on with warbs as well and wished Danny Wilson luck when he left for us.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLlT7GKWsAAGE3S.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLlpy1vWUAA7tgu.jpg

Any of these two hopefully will sort out the Scum.