Perspective On Allan

Trying my best to be objective here but everytime I think of the bhoy I come up with the same thought which is that he'll regret this big time and sooner rather than later. If he'd had this decision 3 years ago then no bear would have blinked an eye but under current circumstances it's a terrible decision all round. Can say in all honesty that he's not a good enough player to make this a successful move and though he could stroll the sphell I think he'll struggle to get a game and can only see him as back up but can't wish him any luck and expect him to be signing for Rotherham within eighteen months and telling us they were the only team he wanted to play for.Rangers meanwhile are on the up and though the bhoy has missed the bus there is no doubt it'll reach it's destination,so it's his loss big time.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will regret that move and for sure he missed an opportunity to be part of something great. one factor he fails to acknowledge his new founded m8s will never accept him as he is not a full blooded tim. In saying that our support was 50/50 and if the young lad from London signs what a loan signing he will be 10 times the player Allen will ever be.

Guy's sold his soul to the devil. He's chosen to do something that deep down his friends and family will be hugely disappointed by (at best), whatever they say to his face.

Horrible turncoat. It's as simple as that.

But yes, it's no disaster for us or MW.

Fuck him. Rat bastard

I'll tell you what Rfc52 you are spot on! I was reading some of your posts early on wrt the SA saga in the threads which have been deleted and I did think you were overreacting a wee bit with the abuse you were giving him but what has transpired from him you were bang on the mark!

Q - what did you know?

To finish on this turncoat I would just like to state that I will never understand him, he had the chance to be a Rangers legend as a Scots, Glaswegian Rangers fan turning down the Mhanks and signing for us and to further my confusion the stories doing the rounds are he is on basically the same money as we were offering so why? He could have pocketed the transfer fee which would have helped to make up for missing a season of the wage so as a so called fan I find his decision unfathomable!

But f@#% him he's blown it and I am positive he will regret his ridiculous decision in due course! I will not mention his name again!

I've always thought that he was very over-rated anyway, but for someone to say that he is a life-long Rangers fan, and to put in a transfer request, because he knew Ràngers were interested in signing him, then go and sign with the mhanks is just the lowest of the low things, a human being can do.

I always felt the need for a shower , and throw my clothes into the washing machine after visiting there!

Literally the only ones that benefit from the move are the likes of Falkirk, QoS and those looking to challenge Hibs for second. Celtic not only don't need him, but won't use him. There must be 4, 5 midfielders ahead of him. Hibs just gave up their tiny remaining hope of promotion for a third of what they said they wanted :lol:

As for us, well... Was he really even that good? I find it a massive overreaction simply because he's joined them. He was a decent player imo, but no more and we should be looking at better when we go up. If he moved back down south the reaction would simply have been "oh well" and then we all moved on.