Sick Of This....

Craigferguson

Sick to back teeth of all these bheasts saying we are a new club and nobody defending us in press etc. Are they not a newco either? Are they that stupid to understand that its the club that wins games and trophies and not the company. And when u get knobcheeses like tom boyd coming out abd saying they are a new club ppl like that should get taken away in a van and dealt with. Rant over :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sick to back teeth of all these bheasts saying we are a new club and nobody defending us in press etc. Are they not a newco either? Are they that stupid to understand that its the club that wins games and trophies and not the company. And when u get knobcheeses like tom boyd coming out abd saying they are a new club ppl like that should get taken away in a van and dealt with. Rant over :)

It's like dealing with the religious

Refuse to deal with facts and their warped doctrine goes unchecked in the mhedia

The thing that makes me laugh is they chose to ignore UEFA, FIFA and the SFA when it came to the matter, instead their article contained words from our former chairman Donald Findlay, right.. Then on Saturday they were moaning we had a free week cause our game got called off and Donald Findlay done it on purpose as he's the Cowdenbeath chairman :lol:

They're so desperate it's funny. Wouldn't let it bother you mate, as long as you know nothing's changed then nothing has changed. Same club.

Think im just an angry man again lol. But why dont we have a spokesperson like green who would come out in public and defend club. This is my bigget gripe. For years we got pounded by press and then the only person from within club in years to defend us was green. We need somebody who will do this.

if we weren't the same club then they wouldn't be bothered with us and the game on sunday wouldn't sell out most likely.

they all know deep down we're the same club and they can't get their thick heads around that we're still alive and still have more titles than them.

don't let them bother you. let them keep on hating.

Weve had noone on our side for years in the mhedia now.

Even most ex players who have a column have no balls to stick up for us.

They can't handle the fact that the republican SFA and other like minded institutions tried to kill us off and failed dramatically.

When you have tim heroes like Dalglish n Lennon refuting their ludicrous claim it makes it all the bit sweeter when we regain our place at the top of scottish football

Who gives a fuck what Tom Boyd thinks!

Best no giving a fuck about bheasts ramblings.

Theyre never gonna let this go.

It's like dealing with the religious

Refuse to deal with facts and their warped doctrine goes unchecked in the mhedia

Hope you read this online and not in the paper. I took a pounding yesterday for buying a paper. ?. So I took my medicine and I never bought one today. I did read it online but.

Surely being a celtic supporter means that you must spend at least 90% of your time thinking of Rangers....... and 10% on oirlund......... and 0% on the laws of the Country they're feeding off........... and 0% on the football club they claim to support.........

Such is the life of a timmigrant............