Protest on Saturday

Skelf

Exactly, a perfect opportunity for this would be to organise a massive demo when the olympic football is due to be played at hampden. let the whole world see what the sfa are about!

This is a good idea. Lots of foreign tv around.

I'm in

You're in what?: destroying the careful work being done by the fans to raise the issues against us? I'm more in boycotting the sponsors, I can at least see something behind that that helps raise some kind of protest in a sensible manner; but a protest like that one would totally undo any goodwill that exists from them on the outside.

Bottom line is anything that happened because of this we would get the blame for ... it would play right into their hands

Exactly. They turn around and punish us more - Which we all know they will.

Rangers pride themselves on being THE dignified club in Scotland. If we start diluting our club values now what's the point in supporting Rangers. Let's leave acting like the manky mob to the manky mob.

However I do agree that we should do something but most certainly without acting like a outa control bairn.