Sky Sports Subscription

Rupret

With Sky Sports having virtual control over how many clubs are in the SPL, the must have games and such like, they obviously hold a lot of sway with the SPL and SFA (to a certain amount).

With £80 million invested over five years, I presume they are make a healthy enough profit on their investment, I would suspect at least 40% of their revenue is coming directly from Rangers supporters.

I for one, come 30th May, if there are any more draconian penalties would cancel my Sky Sports, explaining why. Mind you it would have no effect though unless, thousands of us did it.

Apologies if this has been posted before, I haven't seen it, but any thoughts on this?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cancelled my sky last month, just a shame most others haven't. I've done my bit in getting my message across, even emailed mcdonalds to tell them I won't be going back their as long as they support the sfa. As for sky fuck them too won't be paying them money either as Long as they support Scottish football!!

With Sky Sports having virtual control over how many clubs are in the SPL, the must have games and such like, they obviously hold a lot of sway with the SPL and SFA (to a certain amount).

With £80 million invested over five years, I presume they are make a healthy enough profit on their investment, I would suspect at least 40% of their revenue is coming directly from Rangers supporters.

I for one, come 30th May, if there are any more draconian penalties would cancel my Sky Sports, explaining why. Mind you it would have no effect though unless, thousands of us did it.

Apologies if this has been posted before, I haven't seen it, but any thoughts on this?

Cancel it now. It takes 30 days or something. I cancelled mines a few weeks ago and it goes off on 3rd of june

http://www.vipbox.tv/

You should have ad-block plus installed on your PC - no annoying pop-ups to slow the stream

I used to stream games from that site ages ago but not any more, most of the admin's on that site are fans of the soap dodgers hence the site is very one sided and twisted ....which isn't new for them.