Sactions on Hibs Next Year

Cal10

Just a thought, if say next year Hibs go into liquidation,

will they be

1. Docked 10 Points.

2. Banned from Europe for 3 year

3. have their first team players allowed to walkaway, by the SFA or the players union

4. Be placed in the 1st Division

5. Bee banned from signing players

Would this not effectivly kill the club.

Making the point I hope all the sanctions we get, are also impopsed on other clubs as they fall one by one,

or is only us

what a fucking shambles, Looks like the SFA have just killed scottish football

Roll on the 3rd Div, make sure we dont buy another fucking player from any SPL team

will they be

1. Docked 10 Points.

3. have their first team players allowed to walkaway, by the SFA or the players union

Making the point I hope all the sanctions we get, are also impopsed on other clubs as they fall one by one,

or is only us

Roll on the 3rd Div, make sure we dont buy another fucking player from any SPL team

We and prob the middens are the only clubs who could just about cope with these punishments, all others will die. I for one have lost all pitty for those who do.

If Hibs or any other club have acted in the same way as David Murray acted then yes they will. I dont think they have though have they?

You are kidding !!!!!!!!!!

There have been serial killers in the republic of scotland that

have not had the level of hatred we have.................

1. Docked 10 Points. - Upon going into Administration, yes they will be docked 10 points.

2. Banned from Europe for 3 year - Should the current company be liquidated and a newco formed, yes they will not be able to play in Europe for 3 years.

3. have their first team players allowed to walkaway, by the SFA or the players union - Yes, this is under the TUPE regulations. Charles Green can challenge it if he wants, whether he/we are successful remains to be seen.

4. Be placed in the 1st Division - Depends if they are voted back in. Probably also depends on the reasons why they entered Administration and then effectively liquidated.

5. Be banned from signing players - This had very little to do with the fact we went into Administration but more along the lines of the way Shyte ran the Club and his actions towards HMRC et al, etc. They'd need to be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Can I also point out that it is unlikely this would happen to any other Club as a transfer embargo isn't in the SFA/SPL rule book as a punishment for "Bringing the game into disrepute", nor is a fine of £160,000. The rules clearly state £100,000 max fine and a suspension of the membership, expulsion from the Scottish Cup, termination of SFA membership or (i think) complete expulsion from the game.

Just my opinion on what might happen if this is the case. If we go to the 3rd Div there will be many Club's in this position, not just Hibs.

1. Docked 10 Points. - Upon going into Administration, yes they will be docked 10 points.

2. Banned from Europe for 3 year - Should the current company be liquidated and a newco formed, yes they will not be able to play in Europe for 3 years.

3. have their first team players allowed to walkaway, by the SFA or the players union - Yes, this is under the TUPE regulations. Charles Green can challenge it if he wants, whether he/we are successful remains to be seen.

4. Be placed in the 1st Division - Depends if they are voted back in. Probably also depends on the reasons why they entered Administration and then effectively liquidated.

5. Be banned from signing players - This had very little to do with the fact we went into Administration but more along the lines of the way Shyte ran the Club and his actions towards HMRC et al, etc. They'd need to be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Can I also point out that it is unlikely this would happen to any other Club as a transfer embargo isn't in the SFA/SPL rule book as a punishment for "Bringing the game into disrepute", nor is a fine of £160,000. The rules clearly state £100,000 max fine and a suspension of the membership, expulsion from the Scottish Cup, termination of SFA membership or (i think) complete expulsion from the game.

Just my opinion on what might happen if this is the case. If we go to the 3rd Div there will be many Club's in this position, not just Hibs.

1) no they will actually be docked 11 points (1/3 of last seasons total)

will they be

1. Docked 10 Points.

or is only us

1.10 point or a proportion of their previous seasons points tally, whatever is greater.

2. If they liquidate, then as a new company they wont have three years audited accounts, therefor wont make Europe (assuming the were good enough to qualify in the first place)

3.Yes

4.They would in all likelihood, yes.

5.Only if the owner or previous owner ran the club illegally.

Sorry mate, i know we are all raw at the moment but the above is what i would expect to happen in your hypothetical situation, of course we would be watching very, very closely.

will they be

1. Docked 10 Points.

or is only us

Maybe the SFL could after we join, close their doors thus preventing ANY other Club joining from the spl then after a season or two hardly any sides will be left there :)

Let them rot together and once dead the UEFA would accept the Title Winners of the NEW First Division..... (so scummy celtic men or others influencing the sfa and by that time rheagan and his mates will have been sacked anyway)

The fellow interviewed earlier from the SFL said on TV that they would NOT be bullied etc into making decisions... sounds decent to me.... so maybe we can get that 3rd Division spot after all. As we know there's no point getting a 1st Division spot as they will STILL want sanctions so that we cannot get up right away but they will wangle some sort of a TV deal or other things.

Will we have a BIG Party or summit when we get the 3rd Division spot ? Could and Should be a beauty if we do... it'd be all over the mhedia :)

:uk: