A story I heard regarding Lindsay Herron

RFC55

Anyone able to confirm or deny this?

I heard a story the other day that he floored spiers? It wasn't recently though and I think it happened a few years back. Basically it was to do with Herron saying him and spiers used to sash it up at the piggery and spiers denied it. So apparently Herron got pissed off with him and punched him.

Wether its true or not it makes me happy :D

Don't know if its redundancies or he took voluntary redundancy but he's gone. I prefer him to Dickson tbh

Yep. Dickson seems a complete knob.

Really liked Lindsey, sad to see him go. Especially if it's a redundancy.

Can think of at least 10 otgers I would like to see made redundant before him.

Two chances of this bein true, bugger awe and no chance, young Herron and the corduroy cowboy sashin it up at parkheid ? Bwaaaaahawhawhawhawhawhawhaw !!!!!!!!! :mutley::sherlock:

As I say mate I'd never heard of it until Saturday night when my big mate was saying to me. He doesn't post on rm but does on DTB and FF. that's why I asked if anyone else had seen or heard this?

As I say mate I'd never heard of it until Saturday night when my big mate was saying to me. He doesn't post on rm but does on DTB and FF. that's why I asked if anyone else had seen or heard this?

A knew young Herrons auld man from days of old, a nice nice man. And there is no way I can imagine his lad, nice nice lad bein involved in what sounds like an urban myth with queersy in this, can you Mate ! ;):sherlock:

A knew young Herrons auld man from days of old days, a nice nice man. And there is no way I can imagine his lad, nice nice lad bein involved in what sounds like an urban myth with queersy in this, can you Mate ! ;):sherlock:

I just couldn't see a guy named Lindsay being violent :lol: but thought I'd put it out there

There are a few references in this thread to Lindsay having left Rangers (and there was a similar thread over the weekend). But he penned the article today on the Rangers website about Rangers being cup contenders this season (interview with Mark H). Seems to me he is stil with the Club otherwise why would his name still be credited against news articles?