Police enquiry on Whyte

JCDBigBear

I finally received a short response from the Economic Crime Unit of Police Scotland to my complaint of criminality by Whyte in the acquisition and running of RFC.

"I can confirm that Police Scotland are continuing enquiries into the acquisition of RFC and subsequent management thereof by Mr Craig Whyte."

"I am unable to provide any further information to you on this subject at this time."

An entirely unacceptable response which I will take further.

The thing is though they are never going to reveal anything until they have concluded their enquries and lets face it, its a very complex case so all we can hope is they do a proper job investigating him and not fuck it up through some technicality or whatever.

I finally received a short response from the Economic Crime Unit of Police Scotland to my complaint of criminality by Whyte in the acquisition and running of RFC.

"I can confirm that Police Scotland are continuing enquiries into the acquisition of RFC and subsequent management thereof by Mr Craig Whyte."

"I am unable to provide any further information to you on this subject at this time."

An entirely unacceptable response which I will take further.

JCD - I got exactly the same. They wont say anything until the enquiry is concluded.

Polis won't say sh1t about an ongoing investigation, pretty sure that will prejudice the investigation then get that "technicality" and throw it out of court as the defendant will not get a fair trial.

Best that can be hoped for is a vague "we are still looking into all this p1sh" statement.

How much longer is this going to take ? 2 years now, if that was the the normal civilian we would have been tried and jailed long before now.

fraud cases can take years to complete. they are never straight forward. and we all know that he is a sly we cunt and will have tried everything possible to hide evidence and all he can do to delay things.

If you accuse someone of a criminal act and you are one of the victims then you expect to be kept updated. If they had expanded on it a bit but asked me to keep the detail to myself then that would be acceptable but to give such a poor response is unacceptable.

Any creditor or shareholder in the oldco can make a complaint.

The fact that it is still under investigation is a good thing, in my opinion. Had they not felt there was anything in it, they would have binned it, so I am happy to hear this.

As for the OP not being happy with the answer - an ongoing investigation means they cannot discuss it.

How much longer is this going to take ? 2 years now, if that was the the normal civilian we would have been tried and jailed long before now.

the thing is it's not a normal civilian or normal situation , it's a fucking absolute sneaky lying spineless prick & the biggest football club in the country .

The cops can say nowt more until they finish the investigation (td)

the thing is it's not a normal civilian or normal situation , it's a fucking absolute sneaky lying spineless prick & the biggest football club in the country .

The cops can say nowt more until they finish the investigation (td)

I really hope he gets 10 years minimal up his wee Sphincter. and rode stupid off his co pilot every day and have an arse like a blood orange.

all ill say is a friend works for kpmg hes a auditor and with what hes been told on the qt gw is fucked and he nos it theres a lot more to this than meets the eye but do they we and the company dealin with the mess r as big as k p m g and they will find out every thing that went on