Despite It All....

I'm fucking delighted that we are Rangers fans.

Imagine finishing 11th and invading the pitch, doing lap of honours and singing on the pitch with a mic to the fans after hanging onto your top flight status.

No matter what we will never be as pathetic and small time as those Motherwell fans, imagine what it is like to treat things like yesterday as winning a league or cup.

:lol:

Horrible club, Horrible players and disgusting fans.

We really are The People.

And wait for the inevitable meltdown when the chairmen of the small time clubs in the SPL realise this is another season without the blue pound.

Fuck them all, honestly, lets finally rebuild while they crumble around us, i can take another season laughing at them while we build a strong squad that can challenge the following season.

Their celebrations were fucking cringeworthy.

Imagine having full blown celebrations like that, when you're the 2nd shittest team in the league, celebrating that you finished 11th.

And wait for the inevitable meltdown when the chairmen of the small time clubs in the SPL realise this is another season without the blue pound.

Fuck them all, honestly, lets finally rebuild while they crumble around us, i can take another season laughing at them while we build a strong squad that can challenge the following season.

yet if we got them in the cup there would be a clamour to get tickets for an away game.I won`t be going to any away game.Ibrox for me and let the rest starve.

spot on mate their clubs need our money but these fucking tramps are to stupid to see what their club needs.next season they will have 2-3 thousand fans at home games and 2-3 hundred away.fucking embarassing.a lot of clubs in sphell will fall just shortly, we will get the last laugh.

So called biggest game in years and they still couldn't fill their shit tip of a stadium.

Also their average attendance this season was just over a few thousand....yet they treble it when their club is in trouble....

Horrible, stay at home wanks of fans.

This is why I'd get rid of play offs, certainly for teams who finish at the bottom end of a league. The play off for second, if there had to be one, should have been solely for the 4 teams behind Hearts. But ideally I think 1st and 2nd should have gone up. Play-off cups are ridiculous as well.

Good post OP.

Even the TV commentator mentioned that was their biggest crowd this season. Had the financial wizards at Motherwell given us the rest of that stand, it would have been embarrassingly (for them) even bigger.

Wow, how they, and others, must miss the Blue Pound.