***The Official Rangers v Unirea Urziceni Thread***

Muff

well......we're shite. we have been passed of the park again. What you going to Managment? Whats your plan B as again A hasnt fucking worked

Cant agree with you there mate. They've one player on the left tearing us a new one, not exactly passing us off the park. We missed a penalty, you cant live with that.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me we are playing against pish at home they are that big a team they have no supporters at Ibrox we play a fucking 4 5 1. Our midfield are doing Paul McStays and turning back on there selfs we are getting shagged in possesion 65% to 35% we can not string three passes together there top signing cost £350,000!!!! We want to go to England and play fuck me the teams in the second divison would rip us a new arse hole!!!!!

Shocking if Fleck is no better than Rothen and he is our top young talent sell Murray Park to Tesco's and pay of some of the debt!!! Scary thing is a sent the girlfriend to the bedroom to watch Eastenders and would have had more entertainment watching Ian Beal!!!!!!

We shouldnt have to rely on Boyd to slot a penalty away

Why not? Its a strong point of his, that should be used to our advantage.

Interesting to note we have Naismith and Miller up front, 2 players with the "movement and workrate" that others dont have, yet, still appear to be of little threat, and, arent playing this wonderful football that happens without the likes of boyd on, lafferty also called static a lot.

Could it be that the midfield actually DOES play a bit part in the problem, and, some are too harsh on our strikers? :sherlock:

We shouldnt have to rely on Boyd to slot a penalty away

Why not? Its a strong point of his, that should be used to our advantage.

Interesting to note we have Naismith and Miller up front, 2 players with the "movement and workrate" that others dont have, yet, still appear to be of little threat, and, arent playing this wonderful football that happens without the likes of boyd on, lafferty also called static a lot.

Could it be that the midfield actually DOES play a bit part in the problem, and, some are too harsh on our strikers? :sherlock:

You took that wrong i thinks,

posters were saying"Boyd should be on" for the sake of a penalty which i think is laughable/we should have other players capable of scoring from the spot.

On your next point i agree,lot of movement but not a lot of assistance

The critism of Rothen is way over the top.

He should have tracked back a bit more but Whittakers totally inability to actually turn up for the game isnt making it any easier. His balls into the box have been great so far.

rothen is a disgrace. get him off now. whittaker is having a nightmare as well. btw why the fuk did davis hit the penalty? cos the rest shit themself??

Rothen is on the right to swing the ball forward into the box(supposedly)as for Whittaker :rolleyes: I told anyone who cared to listen,that he was

a disaster about to happen in Europe. :(