Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd's agent - Donaghy - sounds like a Tim and am sure would love to see his client leave Rangers and cash in as a result.

I hope Boydy signs.

thats what i thought and he would also make more money if Kris left

he might be playing hard ball with Rangers and telling his client something else, he'll be filling lads head with all sorts of shite.

Boydy, why is he your agent?

Excellent news - Come on Kris, Get it signed.

Rothen can GTF as soon as.....he reckons that in 8 of the games he played he was MOTM in 3 of them :angry:

Would like to think Pedro is going no-where for the time being too as i seen earlier that Sporting did not want to pay his wage.

Boyd was offered a new contract in December, due to holidays (Bain's), there was no further discussion until Bain returned, even though I think Bain probably went a bit lower this rise sounds about the amount from the latest discussion this week.

Hopefully Boyd will accept if these figures are true, he will be fully aware of the current financial climate at the club and don't think he will hold the club to ransom irrespective of the money he could get elsewhere as he is where he wants to be.

As for Rothen, we do pay his wages, depending on the deal the club who has received the player will pay all or some of the wages, in this case we're paying all of Rothen's wages, whereas regarding Webster at Utd we are probably still paying part of his wages as Utd couldn't afford to pay him what he will be on with us.

Boyd's agent - Donaghy - sounds like a Tim and am sure would love to see his client leave Rangers and cash in as a result.

I hope Boydy signs.

thats what i thought and he would also make more money if Kris left

he might be playing hard ball with Rangers and telling his client something else, he'll be filling lads head with all sorts of shite.

Boydy, why is he your agent?

Let's just hope he's an Irish Prod and die-hard Bear :D:rolleyes:

Boyd was offered a new contract in December, due to holidays (Bain's), there was no further discussion until Bain returned, even though I think Bain probably went a bit lower this rise sounds about the amount from the latest discussion this week.

Hopefully Boyd will accept if these figures are true, he will be fully aware of the current financial climate at the club and don't think he will hold the club to ransom irrespective of the money he could get elsewhere as he is where he wants to be.

As for Rothen, we do pay his wages, depending on the deal the club who has received the player will pay all or some of the wages, in this case we're paying all of Rothen's wages, whereas regarding Webster at Utd we are probably still paying part of his wages as Utd couldn't afford to pay him what he will be on with us.

thanks for clearing that up. in this case i'll go back to my original point that maybe we can keep mendes if rothen goes? surely rothen is one of the high earners

thanks for clearing that up. in this case i'll go back to my original point that maybe we can keep mendes if rothen goes? surely rothen is one of the high earners

Agree mate,

problem is his parent club don't want him back, and if we were to force him out we have to pay him the rest of the wages he's entitled to from us doh that's to do with us getting him for the whole season! Our better option is for another club who might want him to take him of our hands and pay his wages, or alternatively a compromise is reached for compensation.

Agree mate,

problem is his parent club don't want him back, and if we were to force him out we have to pay him the rest of the wages he's entitled to from us doh that's to do with us getting him for the whole season! Our better option is for another club who might want him to take him of our hands and pay his wages, or alternatively a compromise is reached for compensation.

hmm good point never thought of that. well i reckon we should agree a pay off deal which would be good for all parties. rothen seems like he cant wait to get back to france and not having to pay the sum of all his wages is the long term financial sense we need! just noticed on the rangers website that walter says he sees no reason for mendes to be sold even if boyd signs (unsure if its been posted already) - http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...61/0,,5,00.html

guess a lot of things are gonna be revealed ;o

a) if he accepts his pay-rise, which is less than he would get in england, to play for the club he loves

b) if he was doing a lovenkrands and playing good come contract time

and all that goes with it with mendes going home

guess a lot of things are gonna be revealed ;o

a) if he accepts his pay-rise, which is less than he would get in england, to play for the club he loves

b) if he was doing a lovenkrands and playing good come contract time

and all that goes with it with mendes going home

stay here, new contract, C League next year, back in with scotland. would be stupid to swap for lower end Premiership and getting pummelled every week or on the bench at midtable Premiership at the very best.

@ mccoist 355

oh fuck look what i found on google

http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/Donaghy,+Mark

please someone tell me this is a different guy, it doesnt look like it!!!

maybe thats why the lad hasnt signed up yet, lets be honest Kris doesnt seem like the Harvard type!

If this is the wrong guy, please delete my post and i apologise.

And who said the the threat of a boydcott doesnt work

it has nothing to do with that

negotiations started weeks ago

this is us finally increasing the offer, after negotiations

next step should be Boyd asking for the pen to put it to paper

the threat of boycotts was a non starter. F A C T :)

(tu)