New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of getting number 10 and my name, then realised it would be BEN 10. I don't want my shirt named after a fecking cartoon.

i was goin to get my name and 90

Joe

I was thinking of getting number 10 and my name, then realised it would be BEN 10. I don't want my shirt named after a fecking cartoon.

How about get a life - forget about it untilthe strips come out and stop being so immature and calling fellow Bears names - when all I did was try to give you all the heads up on the new strips a month before they came out - I was right about the home top when I got slagged about it but no one said - ah you were right - in fact 2 on here did and 8000 others on my site - but stop the petty posts ! PLEASE - Grow up there is a war going on mate - and your main goal is to try and down me - deary mesmiley-gen014.gif

How about get a life - forget about it untilthe strips come out and stop being so immature and calling fellow Bears names - when all I did was try to give you all the heads up on the new strips a month before they came out - I was right about the home top when I got slagged about it but no one said - ah you were right - in fact 2 on here did and 8000 others on my site - but stop the petty posts ! PLEASE - Grow up there is a war going on mate - and your main goal is to try and down me - deary mesmiley-gen014.gif

Not very bright are you.

He's saying what he was going to get on his top.

doh

Chill out man!

Did you bother even reading what he had typed.

ahahahahahaha

What a fucking maniac! :lol:

At first it was

1000 BEARS
that agreed.

Then

1800 Bears

And now its

laugh.gif

the laughs on you ye neep

I said 800 on my GlobalGers site

and 1000 on my FB site 2+2 =4belm.pngbelm.png munchkin - give up - already admin

have been informed and I will get the last laugh - no one calls me a F*D on a Bears

Board - GROW UP - and if thats the way you talk to fellow brothers - I pity you over strips for god sake - you really do need to take a look in the mirror lads !!!!!!! for the last time Please dont post to me about this again until the strips are out and then you may all say sorry !!!!!!!!!21.gif00000042.gif DYC/AyrDCoy - We are the People - some have brains others well haha look for yourselves lads - oh sorry this is all goin on the site and you are all getting ripped to bits by the way !doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

ADIOS00000042.gif

At first it was

1000 BEARS
that agreed.

Then

1800 Bears

And now its

laugh.gif

the laughs on you ye neep

I said 800 on my GlobalGers site

and 1000 on my FB site 2+2 =4belm.pngbelm.png munchkin - give up - already admin

have been informed and I will get the last laugh - no one calls me a F*D on a Bears

Board - GROW UP - and if thats the way you talk to fellow brothers - I pity you over strips for god sake - you really do need to take a look in the mirror lads !!!!!!! for the last time Please dont post to me about this again until the strips are out and then you may all say sorry !!!!!!!!!21.gif00000042.gif DYC/AyrDCoy - We are the People - some have brains others well haha look for yourselves lads - oh sorry this is all goin on the site and you are all getting ripped to bits by the way !doh.gif" />

ADIOS00000042.gif

so again I DONT LIE - I AM A TRUE PROD

& BROUGHT UPTHE CORRECT WAY SO YET

AGAIN I PROVE THE ANSWER TO YOUR PETTY NIT PICKING - jeezo you are just so eager to try and catch me oot as you know you will be made to look foolish hehehehehe

Enjoy your night - I am away scooba diving with a few pals - great life oot here - but miss going to all the games but still get to about 15-20 a year - life is great - love to sit and wait for another petty post but I HAVE A LIFE AND A GREAT WAN AT THAT YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhh.gifhail.gifsmiley-gen014.giftongue.gif00000042.gif

Sorry but i must inform you the away strip is definatley the one i posted , the ORANGE one , i have 14 million bears that testify that it is the correct strip (tu) i also won the award for being the best :D

what orange top or are u just taking the piss ? :P

Maybe it's just me and my odd pet hates, but I can't believe a thread about a strip gets nearly 700 replies anguish.gif

Mr Moderator I have 800 members on my Globalgers site that will back me up and another 1000 on the FB Gers site that will also do the same - for christs sake its no the war we are talking about - all I did was 4 weeks before anyone knew I gave the heads up to the Bears on my sites on the 3 new strips and have the proof - most were happy to see them as the rumours of addidas etc were going the rounds BUT on here I was called everything under the sun and is it OK to call me a FUD Mr Moderator as 1 of your members did today - I keep saying leave it until they come out and then we shall see who has the last laugh - end of - but no the petty posts every day - sometimes 3 -4 a day is embarressing mate - and I would appreciate the lad who called me a FUD to be given a warning - or have your rules changed especially when I have written articles for your site and am close with CR and we have done a couple of joint ventures together - All I am is a Rangers crazy fan that tries to get news to fans - hence the reason my website will be starting the start of the season - but it is a disgrace that some members are so petty to keep this going on and on and on when I said away back these are the 3 new strips - they are not out yet hence the photshop copies and "blue glow" but A) I was slated about the home top first - saying no way is that the new top and hey presto - it was but only 2 members said sorry mate - and now we wait to see if I am ( which I know I am) right about the next two due to the old lady that has for the past 5 years gave me the nod earlier than the release Mr Mod - so PLEASE I DONT WANT ANYMORE POSTS UNTIL THE STRIPS ARE OUT AS IT IS BEYOND A JOKE - and I want action taken against that memeber that called me a FUD - maybe it's been removed but I will be taking the correct actions to make sure as fellow Bears should not be slagging each other like that over FOOTBALL TOPS ? grow up and get a life - I would appreciate it if you take the appropriate action PAPA please - CD will tell you I am a keen Bear and not a bad guy at all !!!21.gif