***The Official Champions v Dunfermline Thread***

Muff

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says who ? Walter Smith ?.

Little has stated before he thinks his best position is up top. Where he plays for N.Ireland.

It was our youth system that thought he could make a good right back and tried to convert him. Hence why he played up top last year vs Accies in the league cup i think it was

He's played RB the last couple of times hes played for NI and hes played well.

He's played RB the last couple of times hes played for NI and hes played well.

After we chanegd him into a RB, He was a striker when he first arrived and our youth system staff thought he could be a great right back and asked him to try and convert to one. Hes stated before hed rather be up top, where he played last year vs accies or st mirren in the league cup tie.

hasn't been involved at all this season has he?

don't know why they renewed the boy's contract tbh

The perfect game for him IMO, At home in a league cup game vs a lower division side with some very good experienced players beside him.

The perfect game for him IMO, At home in a league cup game vs a lower division side with some very good experienced players beside him.

would have thought so, should have loaned him out for the season if we aren't going to use the lad, i know our squad is small, but if he isn't in squad for this type of game then i don't see him being required here

Rangers: Alexander, Little, Bougherra, Webster, Broadfoot; Weiss, Davis, Hutton, Naismith; Lafferty, Jelavic.

Subs: McGregor, Wylde, Papac, McCulloch, Miller.

Dunfermline: Smith; Woods, Dowie, Higgins, McCann; Gibson, Burke, Bell, Phinn, Cardle; Kirk.

Subs: McDougall, Clarke, Willis, Keddie, Allison.