The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Like i said, this new company that own us already have our llyods debt against thier name. Hardly crippling i guess, but what if you add a big fuck off tax bill to that?

Peanuts to him? You got any evidence to back that statement? £18M is peanuts to me, because i think it is,

And why did our new owners statement discuss a company he owns thats been in adm for years?

They can obviously afford to have the debt against their name,I'm sure Murray asked the same thing before selling.

Have you any evidence to back up your statement that the debt cripples him?

So we've lost the tax case then?

We're only going by the scraps but I think I'll trust SDM and his judgement of character.

It's your right to be negative about the deal but I don't see too many negatives so forgive me if I don't buy into the worrying.

Talk about administration,more cuts from the first team,more money off the wage bill and now that's all been kicked into touch and folk still aint happy.

Jeffries and Houston should tell him to go and take a good fuck to himself. If his shitebags had done the business in Inverness, he wouldn't be having to try and put pressure on other managers.

I bet every manager in the SPL fucking despises him.

Especially the likes of Craig Brown and Jim Jefferies - two experienced Scottish managers who've done a lot for the game wherever they've went.

Imagine how they must feel, seeing and hearing that bloody disrespectful moron let his mouth run instead of taking his own faults on the chin? They must be fucking livid and it all just gives Jefferies further incentive to get his players right up for the game at Tynecastle to kill off Celtic's title bid and embarrass Lennon.

Fantastic news. We have been hanging for this for two years. I don;t claim to understand the full financial ramifications of the deal, but the bank debt is no longer on our books which means we start off with a clean sheet and a new manager next season.

Just one question I have for the IBC, if you really have the 20 million you said you were willing to buy the club with, and you really want us to succeed in the future. How about getting some of out of your piggy banks and giving it to Ally to boost the player fund. That would, in my eyes at least, show you were fair dinkum in your concern for the club we all profess to love.

They can obviously afford to have the debt against their name,I'm sure Murray asked the same thing before selling.

Have you any evidence to back up your statement that the debt cripples him?

So we've lost the tax case then?

We're only going by the scraps but I think I'll trust SDM and his judgement of character.

It's your right to be negative about the deal but I don't see too many negatives so forgive me if I don't buy into the worrying.

Talk about administration,more cuts from the first team,more money off the wage bill and now that's all been kicked into touch and folk still aint happy.

Mate i dont want to be negative, part of me is over the moon, but im just stating whats staring me in the face, i really hope im wrong.

Im not saying we have lost the tax case, but we could lose it, what then?

And i did state £18M is hardly crippling, but the tax case, plus any other money they might need to borrow to fund us, it wouldnt look good.

I truley hope im wrong mate, and dont mean to put a dampner on what is a huge night for our club, but im worried, and im dying for some one on here to put my mind at rest.

Have we heard him speak? Can anyone post a link?

does it matter rangers dont owe it.

course it fucking does.....

were now owned by wavetower limited plc,if they take the debt on an go tits up we basically go tits up.

for someone who talks alot in this thread u dont know very much!!!

if hes just paid lloyds off by boorowing from elsewhere is that not defeating the purpose?

or as u say,does it matter :sherlock:

I made a bet with my mate earlier..

Said if the Rangers takeover is completed before the PSN is fixed next week then I'll pay him a tenner.

£10 down the shitter now.

But yassssssssss at the same time.

were now owned by wavetower limited plc,if they take the debt on an go tits up we basically go tits up.

if hes just paid lloyds off by boorowing from elsewhere is that not defeating the purpose?

thats just nonsense.

its like saying we used to be responsible for the near billion quid sdm owed lloyds.

Mate i dont want to be negative, part of me is over the moon, but im just stating whats staring me in the face, i really hope im wrong.

Im not saying we have lost the tax case, but we could lose it, what then?

And i did state £18M is hardly crippling, but the tax case, plus any other money they might need to borrow to fund us, it wouldnt look good.

I truley hope im wrong mate, and dont mean to put a dampner on what is a huge night for our club, but im worried, and im dying for some one on here to put my mind at rest.

Have we heard him speak? Can anyone post a link?

Plenty statements posted mate but everything you have mentioned as a worry will already have been spoken about before they shook hands.

Why do you think the takeover has taken so long,all of the above including the tax issue etc will have been ran through with a fine toothed comb.

I'm not saying you're wrong either but I just look at it differently.

I'd be astonished if Murray didn't ask for proof Whyte could handle a big tax bill/fine and still be able to invest in the team and keep the ship running smoothly.

thats just nonsense.

its like saying we used to be responsible for the near billion quid sdm owed lloyds.

no but if mih went bust we would have aswell wouldnt we not?

plus your missing my point the deal i thought was happening was he was paying lloyds in cash so to speak,but if hes just borrowed the money from somewhere and gave it to lloyds hes not really paid the debt off out his own pocket

wavetower limited,the company that was setup to take over us....

it says they have taken the debt on but doesnt say its been paid off

whats that aboot?

It won't be paid off instantly, especially not tonight. It has been transferred to Craig Whyte's company so that it no longer hangs over the club, I'd imagine. It will be paid off between now and a couple of weeks.

We are no longer in debt. Lloyd's wouldn't agree to it if they weren't getting their money back. They will have went the extra mile to ensure they will get it all.

oh and for someone who started of inocently pretending the couldnt remeber the name of the company. you have become very succinct all of a suddern yah fenian cunt.

Plenty statements posted mate but everything you have mentioned as a worry will already have been spoken about before they shook hands.

Why do you think the takeover has taken so long,all of the above including the tax issue etc will have been ran through with a fine toothed comb.

I'd be astonished if Murray didn't ask for proof Whyte could handle a big tax bill/fine and still be able to invest in the team and keep the ship running smoothly.

If it was all sorted out, why did AJ feel the need to release that statement?

I hope your right mate,i really do.

I mean, whats the worst that could happen? We win the league in a year celtic spend more money than us? Maybe thats a bit far fetched, we'd never win a league whilst crippled with debt..... :crabflute:

If it was all sorted out, why did AJ feel the need to release that statement?

Have you seen the press where he said the deal wasn't right for the club then changed his tune to it looks fine only to change his tune again?

It's clear AJ wanted a piece of the Paul Murray consortium that was ultimately laughed out of town.

There is obviously a conflict of interest where he is concerned.

He sounds very confused.