The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

So we wait for weeks and weeks and go through player after player and rejection after rejection and then BOOM!!!

What a couple of signings! 2 below average SPL players!!

Wow I feel spoiled, can't wait for Saturday!

below average spl players u are a joke man if you are goin to moan at any signing how bout u give them a chance 1st last year we gave the likes of cole ness hutton wylde a chance even kerkar got a game and we all gave them chances and they are not below average spl players they are 1 of the best players in the spl below all the rangers and c*eltics players

So we wait for weeks and weeks and go through player after player and rejection after rejection and then BOOM!!!

What a couple of signings! 2 below average SPL players!!

Wow I feel spoiled, can't wait for Saturday!

I don't think you should go on Saturday. (tu)

Let a Bear have your ticket.

You should be visiting the Samaritans. (tu)

I doubt that there is much discussion during most contract negotiations of who will be first choice, except when playing Football Manager.

You don't? I'd imagine asking if the club planned on signing someone to replace you as first choice would be one of the first things a player might ask

I think he is worth that too just wouldn't be the position I went for first, dont think and hope he doesn't play LM, think he'll be LB. As cover or a starting place I'm not sure :)

Aye, LB isn't the first position we should go for at first imo. Yet we might sign someone esle in the afternoon, let's hope it is a CB then :uk:

FFS, are you kidding ? many times have you seen either of these guys play ? at least give them a chance before classing them as "below average". This forum is unreal at times.

How many times have I seen them play? Enough times to know we shouldn't be paying 2 million for them! It's a disgrace that we are shelling that out for them! Btw if Lee Wallace is being lined up for left mid I will seriously cry. That's like playing whittaker in midfield - brutal!

Didn't Wallace just sign a new deal at Hearts after our first bid, or did I imagine that?!

If he is no longer in his last year of contract we've paid what he is worth in my opinion. Young enough and good potential. Why would Hearts accept anything under 1mil?

I think he was offered one but he didnt sign, this is probably the reason why Hearts are halving their evaluatuon

You don't? I'd imagine asking if the club planned on signing someone to replace you as first choice would be one of the first things a player might ask

I'd imagine most players, especially late on their careers would be looking for assurances they'll be getting match time.

Any manager who signs someone promising them that they will be first choice in their position is either absolutely desperate to sign them, or really, really dumb. I would be extremely surprised if any player at ibrox has a clause in their contract stating that they are guaranteed a start.

kind of player you take on a bosman.

that said he is no mug and might step up to the plate.

I am quite happy with this, we have been crying out for a natural left back for a couple of years now and while i like papac, i do think some people go over OTT about him but to be fair it is not his natural position so he's done well. Although some may think the fee is a wee bit high, this guy is only 23 i think and although he has a few flaws in his game, you would think he is only going to get better with age, better players and better coaches