Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

doh

17 goals in the bundesliga last season for a relegated side against teams like Bayern Munich, Borrusia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen etc. 25 goals in 52 matches at international level.

Well mate agree to disagree on this IMO and to be fair i am taking this solely on goal stats at club level, average 10.2 goals over 5 seasons. Also read what big albertz was saying about him in todays evening times, hardly a ringing endorsement!

Well mate agree to disagree on this IMO and to be fair i am taking this solely on goal stats at club level, average 10.2 goals over 5 seasons. Also read what big albertz was saying about him in todays evening times, hardly a ringing endorsement!

If you disagree then fair enough mate, I know he's lazy and bad off the pitch. I response to your stat, you have to remember the league he's playing in.

Amazin how the mentality of our support has changed since the jelavic bid came in. A few days ago we were all on here moanin that we need more quality, need a CF, need a LW, maybe even a CB and CM. Now todays aim is just to hold onto jelavic.

That bid changed nothin. We need players.

Amazin how the mentality of our support has changed since the jelavic bid came in. A few days ago we were all on here moanin that we need more quality, need a CF, need a LW, maybe even a CB and CM. Now todays aim is just to hold onto jelavic.

+1

We certainly need players, more so if Jelavic and Davis go, looks like it'll be a typical Rangers rushed signing deadline day

Maybe these bids for Jelavic and Davis are non-existent? And taking the attention of signings coming in. Then holding on to these players will be seen as a success :lol::unsure:

From BBC's blog:

Steve_Hibees on Twitter: "My mate's neighbour has just spotted ex-Hearts star Christian Nade flying into Glasgow Airport to sign for Rangers."

:lol:

Guy posted this on the Daily Record live transfer window chat :anguish: hopefully the same guy talking shit.

From BBC's blog:

Steve_Hibees on Twitter: "My mate's neighbour has just spotted ex-Hearts star Christian Nade flying into Glasgow Airport to sign for Rangers."

:lol:

Did he have a sign round his neck saying "I'm here to sign for Rangers" dry.gif

anyone who thinks we will sign players of a similar standard if either davis or jelavic (or both) are sold are kiddding themselves- it will be questionable loans or bargain basement stuff as we have seen all pre season. personally, i think if we sell either of them winning the league will be out of our reach. the optimism i felt from a few weeks ago has turned into disappointment, and unless something happens today with a couple of decent signings coming in, i would have to agree with all the guys who have questioned all along whytes intention/ability to invest and take this club forward. we have, in the space of days, gone from having bids in for juhasz, goodwillie and verhoek, to signing bocannegra for 400k and being told there might be no singnings today with the added insult of losing our most valuable asset. not impressed at all.

Maybe these bids for Jelavic and Davis are non-existent? And taking the attention of signings coming in. Then holding on to these players will be seen as a success :lol::unsure:

Well id never say that.....

It amazing though. All of a sudden keepin jelavic is out main objective. Ally already said he wants another striker, we need one after all, and imo we need a cb, lw, and a cm. Ive just read a post sayin the aim of today is to hold onto jelavic. I mean ffs. Aye, i want to keep him, but our aim should.be.to.strengthen our team.

Well id never say that.....

It amazing though. All of a sudden keepin jelavic is out main objective. Ally already said he wants another striker, we need one after all, and imo we need a cb, lw, and a cm. Ive just read a post sayin the aim of today is to hold onto jelavic. I mean ffs. Aye, i want to keep him, but our aim should.be.to.strengthen our team.

I agree!! We need a CH, CM and a forward IMO.

I agree!! We need a CH, CM and a forward IMO.

Its

CH, DM, CF x2

This is of course if we sell Jelavic and hold onto Davis which I would expect is the most likely (personal opinion, no sources etc etc just me myself and I)

I think we will sell Jelavic for between 8-10 million and we will sign 3-4 players majority on loan

Its

CH, DM, CF x2

This is of course if we sell Jelavic and hold onto Davis which I would expect is the most likely (personal opinion, no sources etc etc just me myself and I)

I think we will sell Jelavic for between 8-10 million and we will sign 3-4 players majority on loan

Have any team ever signed 4 players in the last.... 13.5hours of a transfer window?