GTA V

DAVIDATDI

I never even got half way through before I traded it in the best part was the multiplayer that was really good but the story was utter shite.

Didn't mind the story, wasn't the best but I've never really found anything gripping about any GTA story line.

Just finished Mafia 2 though which is very GTA style and would recommened it to anybody. The story line is brilliant and really draws the player in.

Great graphics and detail too.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my prediction of GTA 5 being a next gen game is starting to look like a good shout!

"We are very busy working on the game! Everything is going well, but the game is a huge project. We should have more information and some new assets for you soon," said Rockstar in the latest Asked & Answered.

Rockstar added: "As we have said before, we have often had long gaps between asset releases on previous games and will continue to do so in the future. We are sorry if you find this frustrating, but please understand, we don't do this because we 'don't care about our fans' 'don't respect our fans' 'hate GTA fans etc' – precisely the opposite! We do it because we want to make sure we only release 100% correct information, and because we want to keep plenty back for the actual game release so there are still lots of surprises when you play it.

"The only things we care about are that you enjoy the experience of actually playing the game and that we release accurate information. We just have not been in a position to show more of the game than the trailer and will not be for a while yet."

Rockstar says it will "try and get some more screens for you soon and then another trailer when we are ready."

We don't know when GTA 5 will be released.

23732_2_b4c6c05ea2.jpg

23732_4_7b0660c756.jpg

• 1 month later...

Miss Vice City so much. What a game :(

If you have an Xbox 360, then order it from amazon! It's on the list of backwards compatible games for the 360, in widescreen as well. I got a few recently like the classic Hit&Run, great fun.