GTA V

DAVIDATDI

I doubt it will come close to San Andreas but should be much better than GTA 4.

Vice City should be the game they try to beat. What a game that was. Simply amazing to play, great story and just great characters, brilliant music too. I just hope they have made the story really long. Lots of detail is a must for me anyway.

If the world is that large then fuck knows how long it will take to complete. Sure there was an achievement in the last one for completing it in under 20 hours, although it took me alot longer with all the pissing about you do :lol:

You can customise guns and vehicles in the game.

Biggest selection of each than in any other GTA game.

Missions are based around heists. May have to steal getaway cars and blueprints etc before hand and you can choose whether just to fly in guns blazing or take a stealthier approach.

The phone feature is back from GTA IV, but is an iFruit which is a piss take of an iPhone, and you can take photos with it to use for a Rockstar media sharing feature.

Every bit of tech/memory or whatever it is that went into making every single pedestrian in San Andreas went into creating Franklin's face.

There's 5x more pedestrians than in GTA 4, with more interaction. Some may try to stop you beating up someone, where sometime they will take out their phones and video it.

You have the chance to buy business/properties and make money from them.

The underwater world is apparently very detailed.

If you crash a plane into a train or building, they will be affected by it, instead of remaining completely intact like normal.

You can get on a passing tour bus and take a tour of Los Santos.

The map looks absolutely incredible as well. Beaches, dense city, mountains, rural roads, underwater...

Words can't describe how excited I am for this game.