***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

mcgregor

mcmillan whittaker broadfoot perry bartley bocanegra papac wallace

mculloch

jelavic

may be a bit too attacking for ally. but who dares wins alistair

Are you crazy ? you honestly think wel have that many people supporting Jelavic ? If only i had had your optimism

Initally thinking along the lines of

:McGregor:

:Whittaker::Bartley::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko::Davis::Edu::Wylde:

:Lafferty::Jelavic:

Were we could give it a go and attack them as their defence isn't the greatest.

But with Whittakers form and Goian out I could see us going something like

:McGregor:

:Whittaker::Bartley::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:McCulloch:

:Davis::Edu::McKay::Wylde:

:Jelavic:

I wouldn't be totally against that as it gives Whittaker some much needed support at right back and its a quick, energetic midfield which would allow us to counter quick with someone like McCulloch just sitting in.

Most people would be totally against it tho because its a 4-1-4-1 and thats instantly negative...:rolleyes:

Mckay not even in squad for the game according to BBC, so any thoughts of him coming in look incorrect, TBK is maybe the roughy to get a start, McCulloch will defo start, no doubt there, question is will he play Edu aswell.

Whatever the team tonight, get in tae this filth Rangers!!

I think Ally will go with...

McGregor

Whittaker Bartley Bocanegra Papac

McCulloch

Aluko Davis Edu Wallace

Jelavic

Only slight variation would be Lafferty starting instead of Aluko. Can see the team being anything else!

I think you are right. Although I have been wondering if Ally will throw in a curve ball like Walter has done in the past when we arrive at the big games!?

Time for McKay to tell rangers he wants to leave,

The guy has been treat shabbily

Agree 100%. Watching limited footballers and converted CB's/defenders leap frog over him into our midfield has been hard to watch. He may not be the answer but at least give him a go as what we have been trying is definately not the answer. I have to admit the reappearance of Lee McCulloch and the continual negative tactics are testing my faith in Ally and is making going to/watching games hard TBH

Mckay not even in squad for the game according to BBC, so any thoughts of him coming in look incorrect, TBK is maybe the roughy to get a start, McCulloch will defo start, no doubt there, question is will he play Edu aswell.

Whatever the team tonight, get in tae this filth Rangers!!

Noticed that aswell, however, squads listed by the bbc have been a lot of nonsense in the past. Still hoping McKay starts!

Can honestly expect a shock on the bus going there. Can see the team line up as : Mcgregor ,Whittaker Bartley Bocanegra Papac , Aluko Davis Edu Wallace , Bendiksen , Jelavic. I actually dont think Mcculloch will start or Lafferty. Can see both coming on later.

I will be shocked if McCulloch does not start