Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

I think dado prso was far better and jelavic in these days prices take a reasonable offer for him.

West Ham you need jelavic to secure the premiership next esason.

Jelavic at west ham to deliver goals to get promotion

Can't see us selling him if our reported targets have signed elsewhere. Who would come in considering we would need 2 strikers with one having the ability to score 20 odd a season?

Mccoist said the brozek and salihi were only number of targets, his top target I reckon is grant holt.

Grant Holy is fairy tale stuff, why would a club fighting to stay in the EPL sell their top scorer and fan favourite?

Rapid are due a cut of any deal as some are reporting and no idea if we have paid off his fee, I know we paid some in the summer as Rapid came out claiming a late payment was due!

Grant Holy is fairy tale stuff, why would a club fighting to stay in the EPL sell their top scorer and fan favourite?

Rapid are due a cut of any deal as some are reporting and no idea if we have paid off his fee, I know we paid some in the summer as Rapid came out claiming a late payment was due!

Norwich are ninth mate....