kenny Dummigan

catweazle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 at 10:16 AM, catweazle said:

Hi '

I am trying to trace this guy ,I knew him around 1970 and worked with him in England but he was a 'gers fan and he came from Glasgow ,Jordanhill Does anyone know him and his whereabouts or his family

Thanks

My mate loved and worked in Jordan hill I will text him tomorrow Nd let u know. Not sure what it is about so I will keep my powder dry. If he does known him I want to know why u want to get in contact with him 

11 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

My mate loved and worked in Jordan hill I will text him tomorrow Nd let u know. Not sure what it is about so I will keep my powder dry. If he does known him I want to know why u want to get in contact with him 

I'm sure after five years they will be delighted to read that buddy.

21 hours ago, Cam1872 said:

Surely wasn't that hard to find one of your pals on Facebook if you were pals already? 

No I searched for his name. Andrew Reid is a popular name but found him OK. Maybe not explaining well but one friend wanted to find his old friend and I found him by searching on Facebook 

On 01/02/2012 at 10:16 AM, catweazle said:

Hi '

I am trying to trace this guy ,I knew him around 1970 and worked with him in England but he was a 'gers fan and he came from Glasgow ,Jordanhill Does anyone know him and his whereabouts or his family

Thanks

I've been in touch with our fans group and they've arranged a minute's silence on the 47th minute whilst waving a big banner with the message "Kenny Dummigan, Will Ye No Come Back Again ?"

You heard it here first, and on the Scottish Sun website second.