Blue Knights have won

It will be years and years in the wilderness but it stops liquidation. As long as we realise this and dont start calling for heads next season.

Im just feart a lot of our fans dont quite understand whats going on, they see a new owner and magically thats everything hunky dorey. We are in for a lot of hurt in coming years!

Depends if TBK try do it by themselves if they take over do a share issue:

50,000 X £100 is £5mill and at £10 a month is £6mill p.a. & Whatever shares bears want to buy plus sharesave scheme................ shouldn't be that long.

I'd happily pay £100-500 upfront then £20 a month. Say 40,000+ paying £20 a month isny too shabby.

40,000 people paying £20 a month would make about 9.6 million a year. Not too bad at all.

Every little thing, is gonna be alright...

It will be years and years in the wilderness but it stops liquidation. As long as we realise this and dont start calling for heads next season.

Im just feart a lot of our fans dont quite understand whats going on, they see a new owner and magically thats everything hunky dorey. We are in for a lot of hurt in coming years!

I think a lot of the guys on this particular Forum are aware that this could be painful for the next few years Mate.

But as the saying goes .Got to be in it to win it.

A lot od the guys on here came through tje barren 80's that Ally talks about.

That was hard but we need to back whoever it is and get through this period .

Remember through Adversity .

I think that wilderness you yalk about is the SPL so we need to go through some pain before it improves.This should be a step in the right direction.

Unless liquidation is your preffered option

I really don't think it's going to be as long as some think.

I believe that the squad we have just now are more than capable to challenge for the title.

Hopefully the worst will be behind us, sooner rather than later.

Optimistic loyal :uk:

I believe that the squad we have just now are more than capable to challenge for the title.

Agree with this if we can hang on to them ,and get Sone Alukos signed up .

Along with Naisy they will terrorise the Scum.

I too don't think it will be too long before were back where we belong.Too many seem to swallow the idea TBK have no money.Wouldn't imagine they'd be shouting about what they're going to spend till CVA agreed but from what I gather there I'd some serious money available

This squad will need severely trimmed.

Some of these numbers are too high(e.g. 50,000 at 20 quid a month), but the concept of a "members monthly contribution" is reasonable. However wrapping this into a share issue scheme seems unrealistic to me. Whatever TBK and others put in by way of share capital, I can't see them wanting to be diluted month by month, and I doubt we'd ever get to fan ownership in the true sense of the phrase. If we are always in the minority then we'd be like having had shares in RBS yet having no means to have told Fred Goodwin to bugger off. So, I don't see it - at the moment - as being workable. However I do see a members monthly contribution scheme working, if it was to be segregated for specific costs e.g. buying players, stadium improvements etc where the value WE add, is NOT added into overall shareholder value in the event of a future sell-on. I stand to be corrected on the share scheme though.

Agreed, but even then I believe our youthful squad have what it takes to challenge for the league next season.

Right now they are the "in-form" team in the league.

Besides, any important game celtic have played since we went into administration they have bottled. Us, kilmarnock and hearts.

They only won the league because it was almost impossible for them not too.

I can see us winning our title back next season ahead of the bottle merchants.

Not been a blue knights fan since day dot , but believe me I will approve of any takeover that prevents the death of our Club , infact tbh I'd sell my soul to the fvckin devil to stop that from happening.

Step up Paul Murray , and let's do this.

We get played off the park regularly by squads that cost a miniscule % of transfer fees and wages that we lay out, maybe i'm being a bit optimistic here but we wont be in the doldrums for any length of time.

If we do lose our big earners we can cherrypick the best of the rest, lets hope we dont lose them though.

Glass half full (always) loyal.

I agree.

Agreed, but even then I believe our youthful squad have what it takes to challenge for the league next season.

Right now they are the "in-form" team in the league.

Besides, any important game celtic have played since we went into administration they have bottled. Us, kilmarnock and hearts.

They only won the league because it was almost impossible for them not too.

I can see us winning our title back next season ahead of the bottle merchants.

Don't think you understand mate.

We are most likely to lose a lot of our starting 11. Our best players.