Jump to content
King_gazza

***** Transfer Thread *****

Recommended Posts

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He's excellent on his day but he can be very hit and miss.

29 now as well so they'll be keen on him but not desperate or willing to pay excessively

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where would Sanchez even play for City?

Aguero and Jesus upfront already, Sterling in the form of his life and only likely to get better and Sane in the same boat.

It seems like a signing they want to make just because they can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Where would Sanchez even play for City?

Aguero and Jesus upfront already, Sterling in the form of his life and only likely to get better and Sane in the same boat.

It seems like a signing they want to make just because they can.

Wouldn't be surprised if Aguero is away in the summer. Personally I think he's superb but I think in terms of work rate etc Sanchez is probably more suited to Guardiolas style of play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Where would Sanchez even play for City?

Aguero and Jesus upfront already, Sterling in the form of his life and only likely to get better and Sane in the same boat.

It seems like a signing they want to make just because they can.

Nah City really need another forward imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, simplythebest said:

City not wanting to pay the asking price for Sanchez this month apparently even if it means missing out on him entirely

40 million pounds for someone you can speak to now and sign on a pre-contract is ludicrous. Good luck to Arsenal this do they can get that for him, just shows how fucked football is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Siwel said:

Nah City really need another forward imo

:lol: fuck sake 

How can a team that have two from Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Sane and Bernardo Silva on the bench every week possibly 'really need' another forward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gustav said:

:lol: fuck sake 

How can a team that have two from Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Sane and Bernardo Silva on the bench every week possibly 'really need' another forward?

Maybe it's not as drastic as I came across but I think they could do with one just for rotation and with the amount of games they're going to be playing.

Aguero is a great striker but he looks awkward in Peps system think he'll be gone in the summer, Jesus is great still young tho, Sane and Sterling need someone to Rotate with them and compete for their positions because Sane has been inconsistent recently. Silva I'm not a fan of on the wing I'd like to see him played in the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arda Turan joins Istanbul Basaksehir on a two year loan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sanchez close to signing for Man United, ffs.

Better for Arsenal if the Armenian guy is involved, would prefer him going to City though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was man city I'd just come the cunt and pay ridiculous money for lewandowski or something, imagine that Cunt in the current City team with chance supply from De Bruyne, sterling, sane sane and Roberto furminyooooo

We've got.... salah, do do so dooo doomaney maney

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanchez to United?

Odds on Jose to play him as RB are high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet Sanchez can’t wait to play as a right back in all the big games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal have agreed terms with Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to make him the highest earner in the club's history, according to Bundesliga expert Lee Price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Arsenal have agreed terms with Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to make him the highest earner in the club's history, according to Bundesliga expert Lee Price.

Hard to understand why players of that quality would go to Arsenal while Wenger's there. They'll achieve fuck all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Hard to understand why players of that quality would go to Arsenal while Wenger's there. They'll achieve fuck all.

He's desperate to get away from Dortmund, been suspended by them for the 2nd time in the past few months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Hard to understand why players of that quality would go to Arsenal while Wenger's there. They'll achieve fuck all.

He'll be winning more than he will at Dortmund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He's desperate to get away from Dortmund, been suspended by them for the 2nd time in the past few months

Didn't know that. What's the reason for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Didn't know that. What's the reason for that?

Cant remember the first one, this time he didnt go to a team meeting after training he just fucked off home. There's also something about him accusing journalists of racism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Hard to understand why players of that quality would go to Arsenal while Wenger's there. They'll achieve fuck all.

I'm no fan of Arsenal, or Wenger, but have they not won the FA cup a few times recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm no fan of Arsenal, or Wenger, but have they not won the FA cup a few times recently?

They have, but for the size of club Arsenal claim to be, that's hardly worth shouting about is it?

Players of Aubameyang's quality should be looking to join clubs who are capable of competing for the title and doing well in Europe. Whilst Wenger is at Arsenal that's just not going to happen for them. 

Money talks though so he probably will end up going there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

They have, but for the size of club Arsenal claim to be, that's hardly worth shouting about is it?

Players of Aubameyang's quality should be looking to join clubs who are capable of competing for the title and doing well in Europe. Whilst Wenger is at Arsenal that's just not going to happen for them. 

Money talks though so he probably will end up going there. 

He'll be wanting to go to City then! ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Man City ending their interest in Sanchez

Rumours that Chelsea are in for him now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×