Transfers

Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrıson where ment to be the future of Man Utd, especıally when the CM posıtıon ıs the one that ıs up for grabs.

So I dont get why they left or Man Utd even left them to run down theır contracts... Madness

ANDY CARROLL is wanted by AC Milan’s transfer guru.

He said: “This is a new era for Milan. We will continue to get younger while maintaining the culture. Milan still has its superstars.

“As a future target I’d like Andy Carroll.

“I must admit that, for his body build, and after seeing his header in the Euros, I would like to have Carroll at Milan.”

:crabflute:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4408997/Andy-Carroll-transfer-Liverpool-striker-wanted-by-AC-Milans-transfer-guru.html

ANDY CARROLL is wanted by AC Milan’s transfer guru.

He said: “This is a new era for Milan. We will continue to get younger while maintaining the culture. Milan still has its superstars.

“As a future target I’d like Andy Carroll.

“I must admit that, for his body build, and after seeing his header in the Euros, I would like to have Carroll at Milan.”

:crabflute:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4408997/Andy-Carroll-transfer-Liverpool-striker-wanted-by-AC-Milans-transfer-guru.html

When I saw the 'Carroll wanted by Milan' headline, I thought Roy had cleaned up his act!

Rodgers must have everything crossed that it actually comes off.

When I saw the 'Carroll wanted by Milan' headline, I thought Roy had cleaned up his act!

Rodgers must have everything crossed that it actually comes off.

Sounds like he has only seen Carroll play in the Sweden where he actually looked half decent.

The thing with Andy Carroll is that on his day, he's unplayable. However, he's yet to have 'his day' on any sort of regular basis.

From memory he had it on 3 separate occasions last season, it’s something he has to sort otherwise he’ll be shipped out for a massive loss to Liverpool.

Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrıson where ment to be the future of Man Utd, especıally when the CM posıtıon ıs the one that ıs up for grabs.

So I dont get why they left or Man Utd even left them to run down theır contracts... Madness

Because both where extremely greedy when it came to wages and agents fee's.

Morrison is now on something crazy like £50,000 at West Ham after their promotion, despite playing a total of... 9 minutes for West Ham. He's also missed training several time for United before he was sold, and has missed training for WHU 3 time's at least, not only that he has been in trouble with the police a couple of times.

Apparently his agent also got £1million for the move. :anguish:

Pogba, well his agent has just been offering him to every club going.

Because both where extremely greedy when it came to wages and agents fee's.

Morrison is now on something crazy like £50,000 at West Ham after their promotion, despite playing a total of... 9 minutes for West Ham. He's also missed training several time for United before he was sold, and has missed training for WHU 3 time's at least, not only that he has been in trouble with the police a couple of times.

Apparently his agent also got £1million for the move. :anguish:

Pogba, well his agent has just been offering him to every club going.

Cheers for that mate, I knew Morrıson had been a bıt of a lad and ended up ın some bother so that I can understand, I'd have thought SAF would have been able to control that to a degree though.

And ıf Pogba was as good as they are sayın then a club wıth Man Utd wealth maybe should have just paıd up for the boy ıf hes goıng to be world class ın a few years.