Transfers

Madrid were desperate to have Khedira back for the Champions League final. Not so sure they'll want short of him now, even with Kroos. Will probably be between him and di Maria though to leave, which would surprise me considering how well di Maria did last season, even with Bale coming in stayed in the team.

:lol: Wasn't that when he signed in January on loan with the option to buy :rolleyes:

Was just saying anyway, 4 year deal with Juve. This is the transfer thread no?

But aye, Sanchez (tu)

Ano mate, would of been good then, bigger and better things now though lol

I just want my money off CoatbridgeBear :P

Madrid were desperate to have Khedira back for the Champions League final. Not so sure they'll want short of him now, even with Kroos. Will probably be between him and di Maria though to leave, which would surprise me considering how well di Maria did last season, even with Bale coming in stayed in the team.

apparently turned down their offer of an extension

apparently turned down their offer of an extension

Best mates with oil. Might get the best out him too. Think Madrid have to let one of them go. Khedira offers something a lot different to any other midfielder at Madrid though. Imagine they'll do their best to keep him.

That happened years ago tbh.

will be interesting to see how much the EPL rights go for when the bidding starts. Not saying it won't still go for billions just that it shouldn't be for the same price as before. It is defo a weakened brand imo