Transfers

If the money Liverpool have already spent is NOT funds from the Suarez deal, they'd be daft not to at least try. I just don't see him as a Brendan Rodgers signing though.

As you say that, it made me think. The majority of his signings have been total garbage! Sturridge and Coutinho apart the rest have been a waste, maybe Allen gets a bit more time to prove himself.

M'Vila signs for Inter on a season long loan with the option to buy next summer.

Great signing imo.

Also Cambiasso knocks back a move to Sampdoria as doesn't want to play against Inter. Think he'd do a job for the likes of West Ham,QPR etc? Especially on a free transfer.

Could Cambiasso be a good fit for Arsenal?

I think he would be a decent player for Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City or even Man Utd to have in their squad tbh.

A good experienced versatile midfield player who you could trust to do a solid 7/10 type job either from the start or from the bench in just about any game at any level.