New Puma kit

WadeWilson

Speaking to a Rangers sporting director. He said he's not seen the new top but he's heard it's smart :lol:

Really hope we see it today. I'd imagine Lee Wallace and Cammy Bell will be showing it off.

Probs Hutton aswell :burt:

It's not bad however close up it looks very cheap.

The home kit must not be transferable pish because those strips never last.

(tu)

When the Puma deal was first announced I was excited because a lot of their kits from last season were quite nice. But looking at their already released ones for this season and it's amazing that literally almost every team have the exact same kit, and that it's horrible too.

I really hope we get the same as Stuttgart's new one which is at least better than the other template.

VfB+Stuttgart+13+14+Home+Kit+1.jpg

Yeah that strip is no doubt the best I have seen from this years Puma range.

I'm just worried we get a bog standard championship effort that after last years strip leaves us all a bit....meh.

I'd hope they looked at last year and saw a top that is traditional and simple will sell like hot cakes when they were designing this years.

(tu)

When the Puma deal was first announced I was excited because a lot of their kits from last season were quite nice. But looking at their already released ones for this season and it's amazing that literally almost every team have the exact same kit, and that it's horrible too.

I really hope we get the same as Stuttgart's new one which is at least better than the other template.

VfB+Stuttgart+13+14+Home+Kit+1.jpg

The small clubs that are with Puma don't get there kits made by the Puma design team. Fuck knows why but it's through a different company.

Rangers will have there kit designed by puma not some 3rd party designer.

If that makes sense?

I wouldn't say Stuttgart were small.

Neither would i. I'm saying the shite puma kits that you have seen ie Cardiff etc.....are not made by puma. Theres has been made by 3rd party designers.

Stuttgarts strip is the nicest i've saw because theres has probably been made directly by puma.

:pipe:

Neither would i. I'm saying the shite puma kits that you have seen ie Cardiff etc.....are not made by puma. Theres has been made by 3rd party designers.

Stuttgarts strip is the nicest i've saw because theres has probably been made directly by puma.

:pipe:

Oh I get ye (tu)