McCoist might not be up to this job

papaguy51

everyone will have their opinions on ally tactics etc which is fine but i really wish people wouldn't claim that fans who maybe have worries about the way what they have seen so far ( last season as well ) as tims , fenians etc

IMO and a lot of others ( i think ) ally isn't cutting it as manager ,going back to last season minus going into admin . i really hope it changes and I'm proved wrong , nothing would make me happier. he stayed through us through everything which was fantastic . so did jig boca goian etc and these 3 players have all been criticized already . so why according to some fans should ally be immune to any criticism .

Some folk really need to get over themselves, you'd think posters were arranging a 'McCoist GTF' campaign when in reality people are just expressing genuine and justified concerns.

Part of moving on from the mess we've had is not letting it cloud our judgement on footballing matters, I think Ally himself would agree with that.

If you disagree then say so but this 'disgusted' stuff and moral outrage is getting on my wick.

Now isn't the time to judge performances, this is still a make shift team. This is the hardest job in World Football right now.

Ally has done amazing to get the likes of Black, Sheils , Little to sign up to play Football in the 3rd Division and will struggle to find players of similar quality. We can't even go to the lower leagues of England for players as the transfer fees/ wages would be too much for our budget.

Agree that the football hasn't been of a great quality but when playing away from home in the 3rd Division I was never expecting to see free flowing football. This team has not had any Pre season and the players/management will need a few more weeks before they truelly understand what is required for the lower leagues.

If we use the defence as an example 2 were making their debuts and Perry was playing only his Second or third game since last season.

I like the look of the McKay/MacLeod but they are young and will be of better use at home, I just feel they are too young to handle the pressure of away games and were bullied far too easily, but over the next few months they will learn.

This is not the time to judge but support and hopefully come October we will see a team that will show some consistency and deliver better performances and results.

Now isn't the time to judge performances, this is still a make shift team. This is the hardest job in World Football right now.

Ally has done amazing to get the likes of Black, Sheils , Little to sign up to play Football in the 3rd Division and will struggle to find players of similar quality. We can't even go to the lower leagues of England for players as the transfer fees/ wages would be too much for our budget.

Agree that the football hasn't been of a great quality but when playing away from home in the 3rd Division I was never expecting to see free flowing football. This team has not had any Pre season and the players/management will need a few more weeks before they truelly understand what is required for the lower leagues.

If we use the defence as an example 2 were making their debuts and Perry was playing only his Second or third game since last season.

I like the look of the McKay/MacLeod but they are young and will be of better use at home, I just feel they are too young to handle the pressure of away games and were bullied far too easily, but over the next few months they will learn.

This is not the time to judge but support and hopefully come October we will see a team that will show some consistency and deliver better performances and results.

You are avin a laugh or maybe you aint. !

Yea this really isn't the hardest job in world football right now. Really really isn't. It's taking on part time footballers with vastly superior players.

I'm not slating Ally, he's done well to bring in the players he has and he needs time to get all these new faces gelled. It'll take a bit.

To call it the hardest job in world football though? Wow

I just noticed a bunch of posters positive repped the drivel in the original post...what a bunch of kiss arses.... :lol:

Plenty of people seem to agree, so it's certainly not drivel.

Regardless of how you sugarcoat it or dress it up, we are abysmal outwith Ibrox against a league of part-timers. I feel perfectly entitled to be concerned at this point.

Plenty of people seem to agree, so it's certainly not drivel.

Regardless of how you sugarcoat it or dress it up, we are abysmal outwith Ibrox against a league of part-timers. I feel perfectly entitled to be concerned at this point.

Drivel, and attention seeking drivel at that....

At least a bunch of wee kiss arses agreed with your attention seeking, glad you feel validated.... :sherlock:

It's really not, but I'm not here for anyone's approval.

Ally has a lot of improving to do, simple as that.

Most people with half a brain in their heads will give him the time to do that, the children on here probably won't.

The style of your opening post was more what i was refering to anyway, but i'm sure you knew that

Most people with half a brain in their heads will give him the time to do that, the children on here probably won't.

The style of your opening post was more what i was refering to anyway, but i'm sure you knew that

Perhaps, I can see why you think that but it's genuinely not correct.

From what I've seen so far and for parts of last season, he's got a lot to learn. The contrast between what we do at Ibrox and what we do away is a concern and Ally needs to find consistency.

From what I've seen so far and for parts of last season, he's got a lot to learn. The contrast between what we do at Ibrox and what we do away is a concern and Ally needs to find consistency.

He Ally is fifty years old the learning curve is well gone, he learned from Walter he sets up like Walter,difference is he lacks the man management skills of Walter and players are far from afraid of him, in short not ruthless enough.

I know as a journalist you probably have a better grasp of the written word than I but there is a big difference between your last post ...... he' got a lot to learn .... and the sentiment contained in the thread title ' McCoist isn't up to the job' !!!

I know as a journalist you probably have a better grasp of the written word than I but there is a big difference between your last post ...... he' got a lot to learn .... and the sentiment contained in the thread title ' McCoist isn't up to the job' !!!

Precisely

He Ally is fifty years old the learning curve is well gone, he learned from Walter he sets up like Walter,difference is he lacks the man management skills of Walter and players are far from afraid of him, in short not ruthless enough.

another who thinks you can't learn at a certain age lol.

You may be right to some degree, but any manager will need some time to adjust to his new squad and environment.

Effectively, in this much lower league with an almost entirely new squad, he's starting all over again.

We need to give Ally and the team time to trust and get used to each other .We expect more from them as we are playing part-timers.But i have been impressed with the energy from these guys every game has been like a cup final.We need to do the same if we have to get results.

We need to give Ally and the team time to trust and get used to each other .We expect more from them as we are playing part-timers.But i have been impressed with the energy from these guys every game has been like a cup final.We need to do the same if we have to get results.

Well said.

another who thinks you can't learn at a certain age lol.

It's fitba no rocket science, how's the stovies ? I am experimenting with two tablespoons of mushroom ketchup and a tablespoon of honey, now that is learning..hope tae fuck it disny poison me ! :lol:

It's fitba no rocket science, how's the stovies ? I am experimenting with two tablespoons of mushroom ketchup and a tablespoon of honey, now that is learning..hope tae fuck it disny poison me ! :lol:

A wee tip, rat poison has a sweet taste, try that in yer recipe.