Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

I know you are all good bears really :)

Except for Rfc52, he is just a s*x pest!! :O haha :P

Anyway, I haven't read through this whole thread. There seems to be serious discussion here, so I will leave you all to it.

Take care my lovelies :) xx

If they were more like you it'd be better :D

I know you are all good bears really :)

Except for Rfc52, he is just a s*x pest!! :O haha :P

Anyway, I haven't read through this whole thread. There seems to be serious discussion here, so I will leave you all to it.

Take care my lovelies :) xx

I'd give you a like, but I've been on a like fest today and am fresh out.

P.S. Perth sucks. :ph34r:

It could be the WW2 equivalent (RIR?), still known locally as the UVF.

Getting desparate here ;)

The war (which the father fought in) ended 4 years after 1941

So son please take my Uniform and go and fight the foe,

And fight just like your father did so many years ago,

I dont think 4 years fits the bill as 'many years ago'.

Now can you see what I'm getting at? f I (a third rate blogger, silly wee boy having a midlife crisis breakdown ) can pull a big hole in it then theres a big flaw in it.

Now can you see what I'm getting at? f I (a third rate blogger, silly wee boy having a midlife crisis breakdown ) can pull a big hole in it then theres a big flaw in it.

Aye massive hole.

Some folk just like the tunes and sing along. Ffs there's nothing wrong with the wording of the song either, so its hardly any hole whatsoever

Aye massive hole.

Some folk just like the tunes and sing along. Ffs there's nothing wrong with the wording of the song either, so its hardly any hole whatsoever

but you'll agree its about the proscribed UVF as much as the old? And if singing about the IRA is glamourising terrorists then the same applies to the UVF?

but you'll agree its about the proscribed UVF as much as the old? And if singing about the IRA is glamourising terrorists then the same applies to the UVF?

I think lines like soon they'll be no Protestants at all, is slightly worse than daddy's uniform. But the I don't give a fuck what they sing. Now dry yer eyes eh

I actually think you have a point on this. It's always seemed a bit hypocritical of us to me.

You obviously missed the point.....

I think lines like soon they'll be no Protestants at all, is slightly worse than daddy's uniform. But the I don't give a fuck what they sing. Now dry yer eyes eh

Its funny, you keep telling me to dry my eyes, yet here you are at almost 3am still arguing the toss over a song lyric.

A father telling his son to defend his country from terrorists isn't a good way to go about calling rangers fans terrorist lovers

Nobody is saying all rangers fans support terrorists. Just that a sad little clique who call themselves rangers fans are terrorist lovers.

As an aside. I'm sure this is the second time I've got into a fairly lengthy debate about something with you Manticore, and this is how this place should be. We've not stooped to a slanging match etc. Precisely what I meant earlier about there still being some good guys here (regardless of whether I agree with them on everything or not.)

fo·rum (fôrprime.gifschwa.gifm, fomacr.gifrprime.gif-)

n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôrprime.gifschwa.gif, fomacr.gifrprime.gifschwa.gif)

a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.

b. A public meeting place for open discussion.

c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.

3. A court of law; a tribunal.

[Middle English, from Latin; see dhwer- in Indo-European roots.]

Internet forum

n. pl. Int-er-net fo-rums

khyz.jpg

Its funny, you keep telling me to dry my eyes, yet here you are at almost 3am still arguing the toss over a song lyric.

You're googling full lyrics to again show rangers fans in a bad light. You're an absolute prick of a man,

Some of us have been on nightshift for a month and can't yet adjust to being back off them

You're googling full lyrics to again show rangers fans in a bad light. You're an absolute prick of a man,

Some of us have been on nightshift for a month and can't yet adjust to being back off them

No, I'm using the lyrics to back up my point that I made regarding some of our support condoning terrorism.

You do know I'm not actually Jeff Bridges so all you've done is post a photo of him with tits?

Merely highlighting that forums and internet forums are 2 very different things. A joke you don't appreciate obviously. You seemed ok in the pyro' thread. Now you have your own one.

*****INTERMISSION*****

*****Lovely pic of Jenny Agutter in 'An American Werewolf In London'*****

jenny_agutter_9.jpg

Carry on......

Well played, sir. Another I'd like if I had any likes left. Can we have a nipples amnesty?? :drool: