Time to get a few things off my chest

The Dude

2cr67oj.jpg

Is that really macro negris beard rooting for the tarriers and calling for Lennon to be sacked after the game for not getting the win?

Ouch man.

Some folk should maybe not let the rm snoopers in about their twitter

Im unsure how being fairly objective about the game means he is rooting for them. Ill watch god knows how many games of football and offer my opinion on how things could/should be changed to improve. Certainly doesn't mean I'm rooting for anyone. Unless its Rangers, Barcelona or Chicago Fire then I'm generally non plussed about the result of a game, I will still have an opinion on the game itself however.

Im unsure how being fairly objective about the game means he is rooting for them. Ill watch god knows how many games of football and offer my opinion on how things could/should be changed to improve. Certainly doesn't mean I'm rooting for anyone. Unless its Rangers, Barcelona or Chicago Fire then I'm generally non plussed about the result of a game, I will still have an opinion on the game itself however.

Sitting watching a tim game and tweeting about it on CL night?

It's howlin and pathetic

I think I'll leave the pair of you to the Fenian love in. Our support is a disgrace, the heart has been ripped right from this club. SDM started it and "fellow fans" have ended it.

We can go through them if you want?

1 by 1 but you'll be lucky to find a dodgy song in there

Yes, so just you ignore the point completely. Most of the 15 year old neds who sing about the UVF would undoubtedly look at you with a blank expression if you asked them who Carson was or what the UVF done in WW1. They only know of the modern day UVF. Blowing up taigs and shit!

Yes, so just you ignore the point completely. Most of the 15 year old neds who sing about the UVF would undoubtedly look at you with a blank exp<b></b>ression if you asked them who Carson was or what the UVF done in WW1. They only know of the modern day UVF. Blowing up taigs and shit!

What evidence do you have that this is the case?

I think I'll leave the pair of you to the Fenian love in. Our support is a disgrace, the heart has been ripped right from this club. SDM started it and "fellow fans" have ended it.

What pish you spouting now? I've not passed comment at all on the celtic game. I couldnt give a fuck less if they win lose or draw.

Yes, so just you ignore the point completely. Most of the 15 year old neds who sing about the UVF would undoubtedly look at you with a blank exp<b></b>ression if you asked them who Carson was or what the UVF done in WW1. They only know of the modern day UVF. Blowing up taigs and shit!

The words in the songs would show you're not singing about the shankill butchers etc :lol:

Ffs, this place is absolutely bonkers

Not been sung at Ibrox for a wee while but

'we are not sectarian no no...

we are the UVF'

and spare me the pish about it being about the 'original UVF'

Our fans dont and never have been in support of groups like the Red hand commandos. the UFF and UDA?

The UFF, UDA and RHC amongst others defended their people from Marxist death squads who were targetting the PUL community. Ordinary men and women who gave up a natural lifestyle to degned their own, many loses their liberty and many paying the supreme sacrifice.

Now go and throw up that rope you are boring the tits of us.

What pish you spouting now? I've not passed comment at all on the celtic game. I couldnt give a fuck less if they win lose or draw.

You thought it was a general observation of the game. I'd say its more than that. Then again Im just into child abuse

The UFF, UDA and RHC amongst others defended their people from Marxist death squads who were targetting the PUL community. Ordinary men and women who gave up a natural lifestyle to degned their own, many loses their liberty and many paying the supreme sacrifice.

Now go and throw up that rope you are boring the tits of us.

And they all appear on the same list of terrorist groups as the IRA.

None in particular bar my own experiences. I know when I was that age I knew little about it and I have a keen interest in both WWs. Plenty of my mates sang all the songs and knew none of the history.

You have no evidence? You just think you can call our supporters terrorist lovers? Git a grip haha.

You don't think it's weird no?

Think it's absolutely disgusting that a "Rangers" fan can show so much interest in that lots Champions League game, so much so that he's joining in with them calling for the manager to be sacked. No Rangers fan should give that much of a fuck about them, or even one fuck!!

:hanged:

None in particular bar my own experiences. I know when I was that age I knew little about it and I have a keen interest in both WWs. Plenty of my mates sang all the songs and knew none of the history.

Fair enough. But there's a load of youngsters who have started regularly going on our bus (last 2 or 3years) and they seem to be very aware of these issues, much more so than I was at their ages (and that was during 'the troubles'). I'm sure most if not all of them know about the nuances of this debate.

You don't think it's weird no?

It's not the way I would talk about them. But there's nothing there to suggest he's a tim, I know plenty of Rangers men that discuss Celtic like that. Marco Negri's Beard always seemed a pretty decent punter to me, and defo not a mhank. Unfair as well when he's not here to defend himself IMO. I don't think The Dude is either.

The words in the songs would show you're not singing about the shankill butchers etc :lol:

Ffs, this place is absolutely bonkers

and the definition of the word fenian would probably show you mean the fenian brotherhood etc. Except now, thanks to an incredibly liberal use of the term it now 'means' roman catholic and has seen bears prosecuted.

Mate I know where you are coming from but the heart most certainly has not been ripped from the club.Try as they may they cannot and will not do this.We still have a loyal core despite our fans who try to appease our detractors at every turn.A lot of this is our supporters forming opinions based on media coverage and spin and not making decision for themselves imho.